Thread: Hum things seem to be getting worse for a couple things

Default Hum things seem to be getting worse for a couple things

Hum things seem to be getting worse for a couple things was talking the other 3 people that play on Blight and all 4 of us are in agreement ( the whole server LOL) anyhow , it seems selecting things are getting harder and harder to do , select 1 elm tree and it sees the one on the other side of it , sometimes it takes 10-20 clicks to select 1 bloody tree.
    It looks like trees have a really small spot that you can select them, which is getting smaller and smaller.
    Also when gathering from trees you have to be inside the tree to gather from it , i mean not like axe swing away from it but really close , not that I don't appreciate nature , but I don't want to be a tree huger, to chop the thing down.
    Also for some reason it seems like the world resource server is acting up , I can have 10-20 trees about me the next thing I know there is may be 2-5 trees I chop 1 down and they all go away , wait a sec or so and 10-20 spawn and then others leave , I know its not an region thing as I'm the only one on the server.
    So, please look at the sweet spot on selecting things and the distance to gather from things. Also plot planning is kinda messed up , things are not aligning to the plot lines or I get a green ? yellow outline and then it says is out of the plot area, also resources to make the structure are not showing up till you plan the structure.
    on the bright side it is warmer outside then it has been the entire year so far !.
    Andy
    PS what happened to the /snr ., select nearest resource thingy that does not appear to be working any longer ?
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Default Re: Hum things seem to be getting worse for a couple things

It's funny you mention /snr as other people have reported having the same issue. It works fine for me, and have used in just recently on my path to GMC (8 schools to 100) in targeting Mother lodes and Rich nodes. Wonder why that is...
    rip

I know that some mods bring a own Commands_Player.def with them and when the snr is not written in there, you cannot use it
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Thank You Pharaxes I think that was my problem , I had the way low fsp issues and deleted all the ini and def files to try and fix that issue, I finally restored from dat tape a copy I had from a couple years ago , non patched and have been using that one.
    We are getting somewhat of a snow melt here in Toledo so been shoveling what snow and ice I can off of stuff, carport and sheds and outbuildings so i don't have 4 inches of ice and 2 feet of snow and ice under that.
    Andy
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Well after Blights restart on Friday things seem much more responsive and better to draft and what not , seems like I have been crafting this entire year so far.
    Andy.

Thread Information