Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loss to the Gifted

Unhappy Loss to the Gifted

My in game name is Uther Blade or you may know Baranth. I am Thaalia or Holth's in game and RL mate.

About 4 months ago, many of you full time players on Order may have noticed Thaalia playing less or not being in game. Thaalia loved Istaria, and while I was not always present, we spent many hours talking about Istaria and what she was building or what she planned on building, or frankly, complaining about the Devs.

Thaalia and Holth will not be back to Istaria, at just after 3:00am MST 17 January, her RL counter part, passed away. While she was unable to be in game, everyday her mind was in the game, missing chatting with Knossos, or answering questions about the game, or simply crafting.

While my message is heart braking tonight, I hope you will all celebrate Istaria, and work and play to keep it the place she loved to be and was for her, a home away from home inside our home.

Thank you all for being part of her life and part of her joy.

Uther Blade

Default Re: Loss to the Gifted

My heart breaks for you and for all of us who knew and enjoyed Thaalia's company in game. My prayers are with you; thank you for sharing the news.

*raises klava in a toast to her memory*
    Last edited by awdz; January 17th, 2014 at 11:01 AM.

This is the saddest day I have ever encountered in Istaria.

I have only knew Thaalia for a short few years but I had lots of respect and admiration for such a wonderful person . She will be greatly missed . My deepest condolesence to you and the rest of her RL and in game family and i will do everything i can to make sure Thaalia will always be remembered in Istaria

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I offer my prayers and condolences to you and your families.
    God has a plan for us all, thou at times like these it is very hard to see.
    Be well in your future endeavors wherever they may lead.

my deep condolescenses, Uther.

I missed her so much the last months- not knowing she will never return.
    She was such a special person- such an important part of Order.
    I have no more words- but tears.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I have no words to describe how i feel, i wish you and your family all the strength you need t deal with this loss.
    Thaalia welcome me into this game and her Guild with open arms, and no effort or question was ever a bother, She was a kind patient supporting person and me( Gwennol, Annylou & Yanamay) and Art_unity are shocked by this news and will be lighting a candle for her.

Thaalia sweetheart you will never be forgotten.

all our love to you and your loved onse Uther/Baranth

love Gwennol and Art

My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. I cannot evevn imagine what your going through. Thaalia was a great person from what little i spoke with her.

Farewell, friend
    we miss you

Wish you much strength Uther, condolescenses.

Flameus Nimrod: 100/100/100/100 Lupussan Nimrod: Adventure Rating 278 - Crafting Rating 234 GMC

My deepest condolences.

I am sure there isn't something to celebrate in Istaria after such a loss
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

I just heard the newest from my mate, this is indeed a sad day. I only met her a few times in game, but she was always so sweet and willing to answer any questions when I did meet her. I barely knew her and I'm tearing up.

My condolences to you in your loss, and I shall strive to try and help keep this game she loved as lovely a place as I can.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

I had never known Thaalia, but never the less, I grieve with you.

However, are we really ever truly gone? By remembering those that have passed, they live on in our hearts.

*hangs her head briefly in sadness and to collect her thoughts*

I can give platitudes, try to be wise, but in the end, it is up to you to remember, think not of the bad times, but of the good.

My thoughts are with you... Blessed be.
    Zarkela - Green Dragoness - Helian

Ahhh i offer my deepest condolences!

While I don't know thaalia all to well, she has always been so lovely to the community, and even if i haven't noticed her crafting, you'd always see her selling our neccesities on order at augh...
    She was a respected and irreplacable friend to the community, and us all.
    We have lost a valuable member of our community, and she should never go forgotten!

It will be sad to play istaria knowing she will never be in our ranks

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

rest with the lady, thaalia! you will live here in istaria for the millions and millions! my deepest sympathies to uther and her family.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thank you Uther for letting us know. I am in shock and hard to see through the tears. Miss you Thaalia, rest in peace.

Dracaena

Oh, I am so sorry! I have been away for years, but remember her and mourn her loss. God grant you strength to get through these sad days.

Uther, my heart cries out for your pain and Loss. This is truly one of the greatest battles the Aegis could ever win.
    The beating heart and soul of the Brotherhood has been given a staggering blow.

Lady Thaalia has been a steady bright light during all the dark times. She was a great Leader when in battle, and
    a caring and giving soul to all she knew. She will truly and sorely be missed by all those that knew her well
    through the ages of Istaria. From waking first in Spirit, then during our exodus, the defense of Feladan during the retreat,
    and all her days in Order - she was a bright beacon to all and a deadly foe to the Aegis.

I will keep and cherish the memory of my friendship with Lady Thaalia forever.
    I know this, she has not left us, only gone ahead into a new land to build and prepare
    a new home for her steadfast mate that shared her life.

All our prayers are with you.

uther, i'm so sorry (and shocked) to hear this. dracaena told me the news tonight and i had to come here to add my condolences. i honestly didn't really know her that well, but as others have said, she was always kind and helpful. i'm sorry i didn't get to know her better. i didn't realise she was ill. if i may ask, what happened?

Oh dear Uther. Though I`m not very good at supportive speeches, I am saddened to hear about Thaalia. She was a sweet person, and fun to be around (in game obviously) Only wish I could have gotten to know her better. You, and your family will be in my prayers. Stay stronge, and know she is still, and always watching over you.

I offer my condolences to you, Baranth.

I am sorry for your loss Uther. Thaalia will be sorely missed on Order. I am glad I caught her ingame one more time after her last hospital stay. She was in good spirits and happy to be in Istaria as always despite what she was going through. I am glad that will be my last memory of her.

Our pain can never rival your's Uther but know many of us (some you knew , some you don't) share in it with you.

Thread Information