Thread: Loyalty vendor shield tech kits ... champion?

Default Loyalty vendor shield tech kits ... champion?

Was there ever a Shield Tech Kit: Champion? All I am seeing is Champion and Phoenix for scales and Phoenix for shields.

I could've sworn I saw a champion tech kit once upon a time, when the loyalty vendor was introduced, but now I am not so sure.
    rip

Default Re: Loyalty vendor shield tech kits ... champion?

I believe there was, I think i got a couple in the vault.

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Tech_Kit:_Champion

Terao posted a pic of it somewhere- but I couldnot find again.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Looking into it. They should be available from what I can tell, but appear to be missing from Anarie.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Looking into it. They should be available from what I can tell, but appear to be missing from Anarie.
    Is it an armor tech or shield tech? If it is an armor tech, what can it be applied to? Same as armor and scale dye kits?

Just curious... this large mithril shield I have has both Blackhammer crest (which overrode Phoenix) and the Phoenix shield tech from loyalty vendor. Am I screwed in placing the champion over it? Or will it just override it?

rip

Champion was designed as a an armor type .. not as a shield .. phoenix is a shield as well as other types .. as it was a milestone award .. the phoenix represented the game's rise and resurgence .. if you have been with us through the thick and thin .. you know how thin it got .. Phoenix represents the rise from what other people would consider to be the ashes .. EI threatened to end our existence .. humbug to them .. Istaria is bigger and better than any single body that thinks they can dictate the what happens in our world. Istaria is it's own entity .. it has been it's own entity for far longer than almost any other game out there .. Istaria is home for a lot of people .. And I'm proud to live in the same home as those people...

Perhaps there should have been different champion gear but it was not designed that way. AFAIK

ahh always so good to hear your voice, Valornyx.

And so true what you say!

Winghug from
    Lovs
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    So Champion has only ever been available as an armor tech kit? Is this to say, it does not work similar to an armor & scale dye kit but specifically for armor only? It would not be applicable to shields yes?
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Dracillion View Post
    So Champion has only ever been available as an armor tech kit? Is this to say, it does not work similar to an armor & scale dye kit but specifically for armor only? It would not be applicable to shields yes?
    Correct, in fact I think its for chest armor only.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information