Thread: Flying Lag.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Flying Lag.

Just recently I've been noticing an increase in the amount of lag caused by Flying from point A to B.
    Normally when hunting I start with mob A then fly across the map a bit and land to fight mob B.
    I seem to just stand around not being able to do much but move while the mobs are railing down on me, mostly causing DP.
    An increase in the mobs being stood next to me and hitting me whilst it says im blah meters away from the mob so I cant hit them.
    Some of the time I don't even see the mobs spawn until im dirt napping....

Do I really have to do a re-log every time I want to travel to a different type of mob?

Default Re: Flying Lag.

This might not bit it, but I've found that mobs' attacks cause you to go into thie flinching animation, which interrupts and resets how long you have to wait to take off after pressing whatever button you have bound to fly.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Nah im not trying to fly away from being attacked. Im the one trying to attack them but cant as ability lag and mob lag stop me from targeting and attacking the mob due to it saying 'mob is 50m away from you' when its stood next to me hitting me.

It's what i call server lag time. (time it takes for server to respond to you. Often seen when mulitlogging - how you do something in one window, and the second will only see that x seconds later)

I'm guessing you have a large lag time, thus, i'd suggest waiting and not landing straight away. Maybe land on structures that mobs "don't see", try dragon's reach, see if distance +50/if it casts to see if they're in the atcual range.

Thread Information