Thread: Can you forget all your adventure schools?

Gbanoz

Default Can you forget all your adventure schools?

If I am a 41 xbowman, and 20 scout, can I forget scout or just xbowman. Or perhaps forget both?

If I forget xbowman, would I loose all stats and hps from lvl 21 -41, or would they stay the same, and I just wouldn't get any points again until a charater reaches lvl 42.

Thanks

Default Re: Can you forget all your adventure schools?

You can drop Scout, but if you do then you would need to relevel Scout for Ranger andElemental Archer.

I think you need to keep one adventure class though, could just be pure crafter, see if you get the quest (that you don't need to complete).

Any class you drop, you lose those Class abilities and your statistics would come from your other schools.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Default Re: Can you forget all your adventure schools?

yes, your hp and stats would drop to that of a 20 scout, UNLESS you had a crafting class that was high enough to provide the hp and/or stats for you.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Thread Information