Thread: Property details window

Default Property details window

Could it be possible to have the "Property Details" window open from the Community Surveyor window please? Preferably by double clicking on the property of interest.

Normally, one would get to the Property Details window by either going through their Character sheet if it were their own property, or double-clicking on the property's marker. But some of the property markers are not as easy to find.

Background issue: I'm currently flapping around my main's plot, while on an alt, and I cannot find the property marker. I have silos with open and guild permissions used, but don't know which ones are which. Unless I can open the Property Details window (which without the marker is impossible) I have no idea which silos have what permissions. I'd rather not leave my own stuff in an open silo.

Thanks for your consideration.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Property details window

All plot markers should be in about the center of the side closest to the road. If you find one that is not there, please submit a support ticket with the details of the plot (location especially) so that it can be looked at. If there's no road nearby, I tried to choose the side that seemed to be the most logical as to where the player would be coming from.

Of course, if you build over that spot, there's nothing that can be done about that. But that's where the marker should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Of course, if you build over that spot, there's nothing that can be done about that. But that's where the marker should be.
    That's the point!
    I've found some plots, wanted to know whether they have public silos without individually clciking on every one i see, but it's been covered by a structure and that itself makes it very hard to find, and very tedious to click...

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    All plot markers should be in about the center of the side closest to the road. If you find one that is not there, please submit a support ticket with the details of the plot (location especially) so that it can be looked at. If there's no road nearby, I tried to choose the side that seemed to be the most logical as to where the player would be coming from.

So what I got from that was, SOMEONE moved the marker and it's now my fault that I cannot find it...

When the plot was first built upon the marker position was in the doorway to a guildhouse, so I knew exactly where it was. I was not accounting for the possibility of it ever being moved.

Could you please pass this suggestion on to someone else to consider it?
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I'm sorry that is how you read that, but that is not at all what I meant.

Plot markers were moved years ago, not any time recently. I was only attempting to help aid you in finding where it might be located.

Your suggestion has been passed on to the team.

Again, sorry that you misinterpreted what I said.

Thread Information