Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quest List

Default Quest List

I know I saw Amon comment on this Suggestion. And... if I search for this concept, it seems to have dissapeared into the ether again....

I would REALLY love to see a Quest List. Supported by the Devs. Containing the following:

Quest Name | Start NPC | Dragon vs. Biped vs. Both | Start School | Start Lvl | Reward

A part of my logical brain can't imagine that there isn't a master list of all quests and how they interact with all NPCs. That's not what I really want/need... I just want a list of all the quests in the game and where/how to get them.

I know some folk don't want to see said list. To those, I say... don't look. Those of us that are not in game 24/7 can't keep track of all the quests. Some of us want to see the starting point. And against those that say "go look at the wiki"... it doesn't keep up and frankly can't, as it's not being maintained by the Devs. As WONDERFUL a resource the wiki is... it can only find things the contributors find, which is hardly everything.

Amon said this was possible. Was "in the works". I would LOVE to see it realized, and in the short term. It shouldn't be that hard.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Default Re: Quest List

You're definitely right, it has been asked for a few times. I would absolutely love it too! Unfortunately, I don't think it is an easy task, even for the devs. However, with the quest-bucket system, perhaps it is a little easier now. Let's see if the response is any more encouraging this time
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I vote for this too!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Here is one related thread:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...list-data-base

Knossos

Where is the fun to find the quests then?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    Where is the fun to find the quests then?
    No one would be forcing anyone to actually look at the page. You can have all the fun you wish finding quests.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

New people would say "Hey great. I've done all the quest that game has. Now I delete it" and there goes the money
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)

This would also be a great idea when there is a school requirement - how many times might you walk past a quest-giver but because you aren't in the right school you won't see those fancy new bubbles that tell you there is a quest available. This would be especially important to those who have finished several (or all craft) schools and no longer have to worry about changing them any more.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    New people would say "Hey great. I've done all the quest that game has. Now I delete it" and there goes the money
    So, there still hasn't been any Dev response on this, which is saddening.

I'm quoting this response in specific because... if someone has completed EVERY SINGLE quest in the game... they should get a medal and an offer to join the quest writing team. I've been around for over a decade, and I'm not sure anyone has completed every single quest there is in game. And frankly, if someone were to look at a list, see it finished, and then quit... they most likely weren't going to stay around anyway. There is SO much more to do here than quests. I've done a lot of it, and I'd like to do quests. But I don't have the time or inclination to hunt them down. Therefore, I'd like to see a basic quest list from the Devs. No body knows all the quests outside the Devs. No body can create a complete list outside the Devs.

Again, I don't want it all on a silver platter. All I want to see is:

Quest Name | Start NPC | Dragon vs. Biped vs. Both | Start School | Start Lvl | Reward

And the primary reason I want Reward is because I hear about a number of quests by someone has a reward that I have not heard of before, but they can't remember where they got it from.

I know at some point Amon made mention that they were finally thinking about implementing this. I can't find the post as my search-fu is not the greatest, but still... why NOT put this in. It should take someone 10 mins to slap a site together with a table built from the internal quest DB. And as a side affect.. When someone is thinking of playing round with that random NPC out in the middle of nowhere, take a quick peak at the list. That way, when the change goes live, you won't have the players screaming about their NPC being broken.

Hehe, might I suggest you refer to your own thread
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ete-Quest-List
    In which Amon replied.

Admittedly dev priorities and resources change with time, but I suspect it has not in this case
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    if someone has completed EVERY SINGLE quest in the game... they should get a medal
    You do realize that with every so often maintenance there are new quests added? How many medals should there be then?

I must say that even a list of what level quests are around each area would be useful,as I don't have time to travel around looking for them,and the ones I have done I've mostly found by accident. At least knowing what's available and where would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    I know at some point Amon made mention that they were finally thinking about implementing this. I can't find the post as my search-fu is not the greatest, but still... why NOT put this in. It should take someone 10 mins to slap a site together with a table built from the internal quest DB. And as a side affect.. When someone is thinking of playing round with that random NPC out in the middle of nowhere, take a quick peak at the list. That way, when the change goes live, you won't have the players screaming about their NPC being broken.
    It would take far more than 10 minutes. If the entire quest were stored in a single database table, then 10 minutes would be reasonable. But they are not. Its a normalized database (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_normalization) so that means its not as easy to retrieve all of the data you're asking for. This is actually a pretty good list already that has been compiled by players: http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Quests

There are 1376 active quests in the database, though that does include attunement and title "quests".
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

One slight thing wrong with the Wiki: it contains a number of quests that have been discontinued for some time,as no-one appears to be updating it. For example some time back I put in a inquiry about a cleric quest that I was supposed to be able to get according to the wiki ,and I thought might be stuck,and was informed that it had been discontinued for a number of years. There's no point having a list that contains quests that no longer exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeth View Post
    One slight thing wrong with the Wiki: it contains a number of quests that have been discontinued for some time,as no-one appears to be updating it. For example some time back I put in a inquiry about a cleric quest that I was supposed to be able to get according to the wiki ,and I thought might be stuck,and was informed that it had been discontinued for a number of years. There's no point having a list that contains quests that no longer exist.
    It's a player-driven wiki. If you find a quest that has been discontinued or made obsolete, you are more than free to update the wiki and let other players know.

Are we going to provide an automatically updated list of quests? No, we are not.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Just go out and greet NPC's. It's not really all that hard to find quests.

You talk about a "page" where this information could be, and that those of us who do not wish to refer to it, could simply avoid it.

So, where would said page be? If it is not in-game, I daresay many players that DO want to find the list, wouldn't necessarily ever find it. If it is in-game, then dev's have more piddly work to worry about when their time is better spent writing more new quests. Just use the wiki.

My 2 coffers of hoard worth.

I prefer there not be said list. A big part of the enjoyment of the game is exploring. And that can be exploring the country side, a blighted island, or a new city talking to the npc's. Some "list" just seems to ruin this somehow to me.

Yes but getting to said NPC's to greet them is not easy in some cases. I'll give you an example, I was traveling around near Dalimond and decided to check Tazoon and found someting called a "Elite human zombie" on the path,which qickly made me turn around. The option to not at least provide a list of zones that are safe for the level that should be in the area is bordering on stupidity here. Why should a new player to the game have to run around and check NPC's to find something to do,when they risk running into things that can demolish them frequently?

Finding the zombie was an indication that you had reached the extent of where you could go for that level. Really nothing different (except a label on the map) from what any other MMO (with an open world - as opposed to one such as Everquest 2) does. Someone could quite easily (and probably has) put markers on the map pack to indicate the level ranges.

Exploration is one of the keys to this game. NPCs that offer quests are for the most part in communities, along roads, have icons floating over their heads, and tend to lead you to the next location in a chain-progression.

Okay, here goes... This is a complete list of all non-obsolete (inactive) quests currently in the game. I am providing the names only because the other query is too complicated to list here. If you have questions about any particular quests, ask.

(Daily) Artifact Hunt
    (Daily) Calling the Mountain God
    (Daily) Carapace Hunt
    (Daily) Sapphire Hide Hunt
    Abigail's Missing Mining Pick
    Abigail's Outstanding Order (Repeatable)
    Accurate Breath I: Improve Your Breath Accuracy
    Accurate Breath II: Focusing Your Breath Weapon
    Accurate Breath III: Practice, Practice, Practice
    Accurate Breath IV: Precision Practice
    Accurate Breath IX: Mystery Island
    Accurate Breath V: Using New Breath Weapons
    Accurate Breath VI: Fighting Shadows
    Accurate Breath VII: On the Battlefield
    Accurate Breath VIII: Target Practice in the Swamp
    Accurate Breath X: One Final Task
    Adeshine's Envenomed Spear
    Ahala's Sweet Brew
    Ahala's Sweet Tooth I
    Ahala's Sweet Tooth II
    Alban's Letter of Safety
    Alban's Revenge
    Alis' Squirrel Stew
    Amtoo's Failure I
    Amtoo's Failure II
    Amtoo's Failure III
    An Ancient Journal
    Ancient Clothing
    Anthas Root Tea
    Anthas Root Tea
    Antolathes: Revenge
    Aratanosh: Destroy the Flame Horrors
    Aratanosh: Locate the Lost Elders
    Aratanosh: Memories of the Elders
    Aratanosh: The Guardian of Rage
    Aratanosh: The Power of Memories
    Aratanosh's Fate
    Arghas' Tea Time
    ARoP01 - Council of Ancients - Seek the Elders
    ARoP02 - Trial of the Ancients - Prelude (Helian)
    ARoP02 - Trial of the Ancients - Prelude (Lunus)
    ARoP03 - Scale of Ancients - Speak with Vladtmordt
    ARoP04 - Scale of Ancients - Fashion a Cask of Holding
    ARoP05 - Scale of Ancients - Light of the Ancient Fire (Helian)
    ARoP05 - Scale of Ancients - Light of the Ancient Fire (Lunus)
    ARoP06 - Scale of Ancients - Capture the Soaring Wind (Helian)
    ARoP06 - Scale of Ancients - Capture the Soaring Wind (Lunus)
    ARoP07 - Scale of Ancients - Armor of the Infinite (Helian)
    ARoP07 - Scale of Ancients - Armor of the Infinite (Lunus)
    ARoP08 - Scale of Ancients - Primal Divinity (Helian)
    ARoP08 - Scale of Ancients - Primal Divinity (Lunus)
    ARoP09 - Scale of Ancients - Harness the Inner Strength (Helian)
    ARoP09 - Scale of Ancients - Harness the Inner Strength (Lunus)
    ARoP10 - Scale of Ancients - The Golem King (Helian)
    ARoP10 - Scale of Ancients - The Golem King (Lunus)
    ARoP11 - Gate of Embers: Introduction
    ARoP12 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part One
    ARoP13 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part Two
    ARoP14 - Gate of Embers: Gemstones for the Spell of Pathfinding
    ARoP15 - Gate of Embers: Harness the Energy for the Spell of Pathfinding
    ARoP16 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part Three
    ARoP17 - Ritual of Journey: Prelude
    ARoP18 - Ritual of Journey: Enter Akhanis
    ARoP19 - Ritual of Journey: Spirits In Solitude
    ARoP20 - Ritual of Journey: The Focus of Spirit
    ARoP21 - Ritual of Journey: By the Hand of Drulkar...
    ARoP22 - Ritual of Journey: Stars of Attunement
    ARoP23 - Journey to The Rift: The Sleeper
    ARoP24 - Retribution: Seek the Guardians
    ARoP25 - Retribution: Destroy The Riftrender
    ARoP26 - Ancient Rite - Conclusion (Helian)
    ARoP26 - Ancient Rite Conclusion (Lunus)
    Assist Balit with his Research
    Assist Balit with his Research
    Assist Eilen the Mage With Her Icy research
    Attune to the Fiery Rift
    Attunement to Aedan
    Attunement to Delgarath
    Attunement to Drakul
    Attunement to Eastern Outpost
    Attunement to Imperial Outpost
    Attunement to Island of Ice Expedition Camp
    Attunement to Islands of Ice and Fire
    Attunement to Serenity - Collecting Bones
    Attunement to Serenity - Collecting Unblemished Bones
    Attunement to South Gate
    Attunement: Aiya
    Attunement: Dikaina
    Attunement: Dryart
    Attunement: Elia
    Attunement: Falathien
    Attunement: Grayling
    Attunement: Harro
    Attunement: Harton Valley
    Attunement: Island of Alged
    Attunement: Island of Corvus
    Attunement: Island of Dahibi
    Attunement: Island of Elnath
    Attunement: Kir'Ignat
    Attunement: Lerena
    Attunement: Meadowhill
    Attunement: Morning Light
    Attunement: Selen
    Attunement: Skalkaar
    Attunement: Spirit Isle
    Attunement: Tishlar
    Attunement: Winter Vale
    Avariatus' Quest: Learn about the Helian faction!
    Avariatus' Quest: Learn about the Lunus faction!
    Avariatus' Quest: Prove Your Fighting Skills!
    Avariatus' Quest: Slap Around Some Beetles With Tail Whip
    Avariatus' Quest: Take care of the Undead!
    Azulyte Crystal Transmutation
    Balennos' Recollections
    Banner Days
    Bannock's Ghost
    Barridin's Bane: Verdean
    Barvos Tan: Plague of Beetles
    Beachfront Beat Down
    Become a Master with Teeth and Claws
    Become a Primal Adept
    Become a Primal Expert
    Become a Primal Master
    Become Adept with Teeth and Claws
    Become an Expert with Teeth and Claws
    Becoming a Confectioner
    Becoming a Monk: Seeking the Path of the Fist
    Becoming an Adult Dragon: Choose Your Path
    Biggletorque: Chests in the Deep
    Biggletorque: The Archmage Darkstaff
    Biggletorque: The Frozen Tower
    Biggletorque: The Journal of Falinthris
    Blackhammer: Protect the Farm
    Blackhammer: Stop the Attacks
    Blackhammer: The Lost Lair
    Blacksmith: Bronze Maces For The Militia
    Blacksmith: Cedar Staves for the Mages
    Blacksmith: Help Put The Work Back In Stoneworking
    Blacksmith: Help the Gatherer gather wood
    Blacksmith: Help the village rebuild
    Blacksmith: High Demand for Large Axes
    Blacksmith: If These Hammers Could Talk!
    Blacksmith: Longing for Longbows!
    Blacksmith: Make Short Work of Short Swords
    Blacksmith: Mine some stone for the village stocks
    Blacksmith: Outlasting the Long Swords!
    Blacksmith: Pawning The Goods!
    Blacksmith: Picks for the Miner
    Blacksmith: Putting the War Back in Warhammer
    Blacksmith: Replenish The Village's Stock of Bars
    Blacksmith: Resupply the Pawnbroker With Wood Saws
    Blacksmith: Scouts Need Short Bows Too!
    Blacksmith: Smelting Tongs On The Move!
    Blacksmith: Speak with Kelamina in Kion
    Blacksmith: Surplus of Short Spears
    Blacksmith: Wanted: Cedar Cudgels.
    Blacksmith: Order 102, Harvest Knives
    Blasta's Lost Ring
    Bobbing for Apples!
    Bobbing for Apples!
    Bounty: Icefang's Head
    Brandon's Shelf Attunement Fixer
    Brandon's Shelf Attunement Fixer
    Breath of Acid: At Long Last
    Breath of Acid: Caution Contents Hot
    Breath of Acid: Handle With Care
    Breath of Acid: Introduction
    Breath of Acid: Rumble In The Jungle
    Breath of Acid: Success at Last
    Breath of Acid: The Home Stretch
    Breath of Acid: Thunder Underground
    Breath of Fire: Refining A Useful Weapon
    Breath of Ice: Alter Your Breath Weapon Type
    Breath of Lightning: Learn To Breath Pure Energy
    Bristugo: Elm Treant Trouble
    Brunt: Delivery to the Tower
    Brunt: Liquidate the Icy Dire Wolves
    Build A Better Automaton
    Burning Archer: 01 - Find the First Scroll
    Burning Archer: 02 - Find the Second Scroll
    Burning Archer: 03 - Find the Third Scroll
    Burning Archer: 04 - Find the Fourth Scroll
    Burning Archer: 05 - Find the Fifth Scroll
    Burning Archer: 06 - Deliver the locket to Bastea
    Burning Archer: 07 - Speak with Tomas Alerras in Dalimond
    Burning Archer: 08 - Find and speak with the Archwizard Thurid
    Burning Archer: 09 - Inform Sindenis of the Archwizard's Progress
    Burning Archer: 10 - Boards for Sindenis
    Burning Archer: 11 - Brew for Sindenis
    Burning Archer: 12 - Find out how Tomas and the Archwizard are doing
    Burning Archer: 13 - Speak with Bastea about the Locket
    Burning Archer: 14 - Investigate the origins of the locket
    Burning Archer: 15 - Tell Sindenis what you learned from Palaikis
    Burning Archer: 16 - Find out if the Archwizard is nearing the end of his research
    Burning Archer: 17 - Locate a jeweler willing to shape the gemstone
    Burning Archer: 18 - Inform Sindenis about the Archwizard's plan for the locket
    Burning Archer: 19 - Find out if Ellynor is done shaping the gemstone
    Burning Archer: 20 - Bring the Amulet to the Archwizard for inspection
    Burning Archer: 21 - Return to Sindenis to speak with her
    Caepio's Troubles I
    Caepio's Troubles II
    Caepio's Troubles III
    Calimir: Hunting the Direst Wolves
    Calimir: Mani's Bounty
    Carry Warnings to Other Militias
    Cellardus' Quest: Cleric Part I
    Cellardus' Quest: Cleric Part II
    Cellardus' Quest: Cleric Part III
    Cellardus' Quest: Mage Part I
    Cellardus' Quest: Mage Part II
    Cellardus' Quest: Mage Part III
    Cellardus' Quest: Scout Part I
    Cellardus' Quest: Scout Part II
    Cellardus' Quest: Scout Part III
    Cellardus' Quest: Warrior Part I
    Cellardus' Quest: Warrior Part II
    Cellardus' Quest: Warrior Part III
    Central Valley: Forest Skulk Menace
    Central Valley: Shamanic Rites
    Cleansing the Corruption I
    Cleansing the Corruption II
    Cleansing the Land of Merrasat's Curse
    Clear Loricatus Beetles From The Construction Zone
    Clear Out the Blighted Outpost
    Clearing The Roadway
    Cleric: Collect Poison Sacs to Study
    Cleric's Quest: Collect Ectoplasm for Ulaven
    Cleric's Quest: Collect Ectoplasm from Attor's Ghost
    Cleric's Quest: Collect Wolf Bones for Geoff
    Cleric's Quest: Display your Clerical Skills!
    Cleric's Quest: Earn a new Healing Spell
    Cleric's Quest: Recover the Lost Heirloom
    Cleric's Quest: Speak with Mera in Kion about further training
    Cleric's Tower: A Fragmented Soul
    Cleric's Tower: Ancient Wrappings
    Cleric's Tower: Ghostly Ectoplasm
    Collect All The Bitter Pickle Bottle Caps
    Corruption of the Spirit I
    Corruption of the Spirit I
    Corruption of the Spirit II
    Corruption on the Battlefield I
    Corruption on the Battlefield I
    Corruption on the Battlefield II
    Corruption on the Battlefield II
    Crystalshaping Mastery I
    Crystalshaping Mastery II
    Crystalshaping Mastery III
    Crystalshaping Mastery IV
    Crystalshaping Mastery V
    Daily Riddle: Golden Treasure
    Daily Riddle: The Blacksmith and the Emperor
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Bristugo
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Central Valley
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Chiconis
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Dalimond
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Heart
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Helian's Tomb
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Izzon Crest
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to King's Cross
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Observatory Outpost
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Pleasant Canyon
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Sable Shores
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Slate Crest
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to South March
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Spire's Gate
    Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Spire's Trail
    Deadly Thorns (Part 1)
    Deadly Thorns (Part 2)
    Deal With Those Pesky Gruoks
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: Corruption
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: For the Empire
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: Help Jatell
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: Need A Hero
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: Secure Delgarath
    Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: The Bigger They Are...
    Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia
    Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia
    Delgarath Militia: Scout the Surrounding Area
    Delgarath Militia: Trial By Fire
    Delivery for Felessi
    Dimensional Pocket I: Spell Shards
    Dimensional Pocket II: Dragon Scale Delivery
    Dimensional Pocket III: Deliver 200 Iron Bars to Gangaf Taglay
    Dimensional Pocket IV: Deliver Spells for Jynasix
    Dimensional Pocket IX: Deliver Supplies to the Guards
    Dimensional Pocket V: Deliver gears to Lantenal
    Dimensional Pocket VI: Deliver Supplies to Kesset
    Dimensional Pocket VII: Aid Versanto With His Experiment
    Dimensional Pocket VIII: Mithril Bullion
    Dimensional Pocket X: Return with News from the Towers of Magic
    Dimensional Pocket X: Return with News from the Towers of Magic.
    Discover the Fate of Balit's Companion
    Discover the Secrets of the Burning Archer
    Disgruntled Gnomes
    Draak Attunement: I Speak For This One
    Draak Attunement: Semeneth's Task
    Draak Attunement: The Lost Colony
    Dragon Healing Adept: The Rottenest Treant of Them All
    Dragon Healing Expert: Defeat Dramentus the Citrine Golem
    Dragon Tutorial: Collect 35 Uncut Garnet
    Dragon Tutorial: Collect 50 Copper and Tin Ore
    Dragon Tutorial: Collect 50 Sandstone Slabs
    Dragon Tutorial: Craft 10 Bronze Bars
    Dragon Tutorial: Craft 10 Sandstone Bricks
    Dragon Tutorial: Craft 6 Cut Garnet
    Dragon Tutorial: Craft Skalkaar Dragon Claw
    Dragon Tutorial: Craft Skalkaar Dragon Scale
    Dragon Tutorial: Greet the Consigner in New Trismus
    Dragon Tutorial: Kill 1 Skalkaar Grulet
    Dragon Tutorial: Kill 3 Tiny Grass Beetles
    Dragon Tutorial: Kill 5 Skalkaar Brown Spider Hatchlings
    Dragon Tutorial: Loot 1 Grulet Tusk
    Dragon Tutorial: Spells and Abilities
    Dragon: Spirit of a Master
    Dragon's Gift I: Prove Your Worth
    Dragon's Gift II: A Test in the Snow
    Dragon's Gift III: Bane of the Nix Beetles
    Dragon's Gift IV: Kill Isotope, the Cobalt Golem
    Dragon's Gift V: Kaliphar's Reagants
    Dragon's Quest: Find the Lost Patrol
    Dragon's Reach I: Damage Your Enemies From Afar
    Dragon's Reach II: Selecting the Saplings
    Dragon's Reach III: Uprooting the Treants
    Dragon's Reach IV: Small Treants, Big Challenge
    Dragon's Reach IX: Yew Knew it was Coming
    Dragon's Reach V: Oak Without the Ash and Thorn
    Dragon's Reach VI: Sticky Saplings
    Dragon's Reach VII: "Maple" A Few Treants
    Dragon's Reach VIII: The Last of the Little Ones
    Dragon's Reach X: The Bigger They Are
    Drain Bolt I: Primal Secrets, Fiendish Pride
    Drain Bolt II: Bet Your Life On It
    Drain Bolt III: Into the Dead Pool
    Drain Bolt IV: A Test of Spirit
    Drain Bolt IX: The Azure Tyrant
    Drain Bolt V: Field Research
    Drain Bolt VI: Performance Enhancement
    Drain Bolt VII: Jaded in Spirit
    Drain Bolt VIII: The Spirit Within
    Drain Bolt X: A Spirited Battle
    Drain Strike I: Gain The Power Of The Draining Strike
    Drain Strike II: Draining the Amethyst Golems of Their Life Force
    Drain Strike III: Challenging the Deep Blue
    Drain Strike IV: Hard as Granite, Solid as Stone
    Drain Strike IX: Danger on Drakul
    Drain Strike V: Battle in the Desert
    Drain Strike VI: A Break from Golem Hunting
    Drain Strike VII: Your "Jaded" Trainer
    Drain Strike VIII: Another Strange Oastic
    Drain Strike X: Trial of the Elders
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 1): Search the Barrows
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 1): Search the Valley of Tolrath
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 1): The Fate of Dralnok
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): King Dralnok's Fate
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): Searching the Darkness
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): The Hammer of Kings
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): The Torturers
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 3): Ganesh's Footsteps
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 3): Ganesh's Journal
    Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 3): The Relics of Kings
    Druid: Avenge the Fallen Druid
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 1: A Simple Spell
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 10: Vengeance of the Fire Demon
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 2: Caught in Crystal
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 3: Spiritual Matters
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 4: The Desert Rose
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 5: To Dye For
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 6: Body, Mind, and Spirit
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 7: What's Up, Doc?
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 8: Braaaains...
    Drulkar's Wrath Part 9: Mind Your Elders
    Dwarven Epic: Gulnor's Test of Faith
    Earn Title: A Reel Fisherman
    Earn Title: Antidote Expert
    Earn Title: Apprentice Fisherman
    Earn Title: Avenger of the Iron Guards
    Earn Title: Beetle Crusher
    Earn Title: Beetle Squisher
    Earn Title: Beetle Swatter
    Earn Title: Champion of the Iron Guards
    Earn Title: Creepy Crawler Crusher
    Earn Title: Crystal Smasher
    Earn Title: Defender of the Iron Guards
    Earn Title: Dung Fighter Title the First
    Earn Title: Dung Fighter Title the Second
    Earn Title: Dung Fighter Title the Third
    Earn Title: Enemy of Automation
    Earn Title: Enemy of Bioscholars
    Earn Title: Enemy of Technomancers
    Earn Title: Expert Crystalshaper
    Earn Title: Exterminator
    Earn Title: Fisherman
    Earn Title: Forest Skulk Avenger
    Earn Title: Forest Skulk Slayer
    Earn Title: Grave-Digger
    Earn Title: Hooked on Fishin'
    Earn Title: Keymaker
    Earn Title: Keymaster
    Earn Title: Lore Master
    Earn Title: Lore Seeker
    Earn Title: Muck Fly Swatter
    Earn Title: Myloc Hunter
    Earn Title: Myloc Slayer
    Earn Title: Mylocs' Bane
    Earn Title: Purifier
    Earn Title: Relic Hunter
    Earn Title: Relic Protector
    Earn Title: Scorpion Hunter
    Earn Title: Scorpion Slayer
    Earn Title: Scorpions' Bane
    Earn Title: Spider Slayer
    Earn Title: The Angler
    Earn Title: The Shatterer
    Earn Title: Treasure Hunter
    Earn Title: Treasure Plunderer
    Eilin's Pretty Flowers
    Elissa Malna: A New Cargo Disk
    Elissa Malna: Lost Cargo Disk
    Enchanted Oats
    Erase memories of Battle Mage
    Erase memories of Berserker
    Erase memories of Blood Mage
    Erase memories of Chaos Warrior
    Erase memories of Cleric
    Erase memories of Conjurer
    Erase memories of Crossbowman
    Erase memories of Druid
    Erase memories of Elemental Archer
    Erase memories of Flame Disciple
    Erase memories of Guardian
    Erase memories of Healer
    Erase memories of Ice Disciple
    Erase memories of Knight of Creation
    Erase memories of Mage
    Erase memories of Monk
    Erase memories of Paladin
    Erase memories of Ranger
    Erase memories of Reaver
    Erase memories of Scout
    Erase memories of Shaman
    Erase memories of Sorcerer
    Erase memories of Spearman
    Erase memories of Spirit Disciple
    Erase memories of Spiritist
    Erase memories of Storm Disciple
    Erase memories of Tinkerer
    Erase memories of Warrior
    Erase memories of Wizard
    Errand for the Festival Commissioner's Wife
    Essence Harvesting Mastery I: Dim Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery II: Collect 100 Tainted Dim Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery III: Collect 100 Pale Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery IV: Collect 100 Tainted Pale Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery IX: Collect 100 Shining Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery V: Collect 100 Glowing Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery VI: Collect 100 Tainted Glowing Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery VII: Collect 100 Bright Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery VIII: Collect 100 Tainted Bright Essence
    Essence Harvesting Mastery X: Collect 100 Tainted Shining Essence
    Essence Shaping Mastery I: Dim Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery II: Craft 50 Tainted Dim Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery III: Craft 50 Pale Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery IV: Craft 50 Tainted Pale Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery IX: Craft 50 Shining Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery V: Craft 50 Glowing Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery VI: Craft 50 Tainted Glowing Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery VII: Craft 50 Bright Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery VIII: Craft 50 Tainted Bright Essence Orbs
    Essence Shaping Mastery X: Craft 50 Tainted Shining Essence Orbs
    Eternity: Trandalaran Style
    Exchange the Signet Ring
    Expanding The Date Farm
    Farmer Idamon's Chicken Troubles
    Farmer Idamon's Chicken Troubles II
    Feed the Famished Miner
    Feladan-In-Exile: Sober Up the Recruits
    Feladan-In-Exile: Visitor's Pass
    Feladan: Learn about the Feladan Protectors
    Felisie's Desires
    Fish Fillets for Market Day (Repeatable)
    Fishing Knowledge for Bammas
    Fishing Line for Bammas
    Fishing Pole for Bammas
    Fishing Supplies for Bammas
    Flowers for Millie's Table
    Foe To Friend
    Forest of Troubles (Part 1)
    Forest of Troubles (Part 2)
    Forest of Troubles (Part 3)
    Gaedin's Quest: Warrior Part 1
    Gaedin's Quest: Warrior Part 2
    Gaedin's Quest: Warrior Part 3
    Gaileach: The Myloc Colony (Part 1)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Colony (Part 2)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Queen (Part 1)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Queen (Part 2)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Queen (Part 3)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Queen (Part 4)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Queen (Part 5)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Threat (Part 1)
    Gaileach: The Myloc Threat (Part 2)
    Gangaf: Bronze Construction Sheets
    Gather Rare Components for Balit's Research
    Gathering Fish Across Istaria
    Gemcraft Mastery I: Malachite
    Gemcraft Mastery II: Craft 140 Garnet
    Gemcraft Mastery III: Craft 70 Amethyst
    Gemcraft Mastery IV: Craft 140 Rose Quartz
    Gemcraft Mastery IX: Craft 70 Emerald
    Gemcraft Mastery V: Craft 70 Jasper
    Gemcraft Mastery VI: Craft 140 Aquamarine
    Gemcraft Mastery VII: Craft 70 Jade
    Gemcraft Mastery VIII: Craft 140 Opal
    Gemcraft Mastery X: Craft 140 Fire Opal
    Geoff: Cargo Disks
    Gerix's Quest: Visit the Grand City of Chiconis
    Gnomekindle Tree Sparklies
    Gnomekindle Tree Unbreakable Stone Ornaments
    Go Bag 5 Agh'kuk Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Agh'kuk Gatherer Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Agh'kuk Warrior Bludgeoners
    Go Bag 5 Amethyst Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Aquamarine Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Arbotus Squirrel Toes
    Go Bag 5 Bhal'kuk Warrior Manacles
    Go Bag 5 Blood Skulk Pendant
    Go Bag 5 Bronze Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Brownback Claws
    Go Bag 5 Brownback Ears
    Go Bag 5 Brownback Matron Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Brownback Stalker Paws
    Go Bag 5 Brownsnout Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Citrine Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Cobalt Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Corpse Fly Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Dark Crawler Breeder Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Dark Crawler Hatchling Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Dark Crawler Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Deh'guk Gatherer Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Deh'guk Warrior Bludgeoners
    Go Bag 5 Desert Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Dire Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Diseased Brownback Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Emerald Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Feral Bloodsnout Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Feral Bloodsnout Youngling Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Fiery Dire Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Fire Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Fire Opal Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Fire Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Flame Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Flame Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Forest Crawler Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Forest Grouk Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Forest Gruok Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Forest Oastic Petals
    Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Chieftan Staves
    Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Crude Slate Spearheads
    Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Elder Cracked Amulets
    Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Rudimentary Charms
    Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Shaman Sacred Drums
    Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Slate Arrowheads
    Go Bag 5 Frost Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Frosthound Claws
    Go Bag 5 Garnet Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Giant Chicken Tailfeathers
    Go Bag 5 Giant Fire Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Giant Flame Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Giant Ice Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Giant Loricatus Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Gold Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Golem Heart of Sandstone
    Go Bag 5 Golem Heart of Travertine
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts of Granite
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts Of Marble
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts Of Marble Boulder
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts of Obsidian
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts of Obsidian Boulder
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts Of Peridot
    Go Bag 5 Golem Hearts of Slate
    Go Bag 5 Greater Ulmus Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Greymane Wolf Skull
    Go Bag 5 Ice Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Ice Golem Materia
    Go Bag 5 Icy Dire Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Iron Boulder Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Iron Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Ish'kuk Gatherer Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Ish'kuk Warrior Bludgeoners
    Go Bag 5 Jade Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Jasper Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Jungle Crawler Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Lapis Lazuli Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Large Arbotus Squirrel Toes
    Go Bag 5 Large Loricatus Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Large Ruxus Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Lava Golem Materia
    Go Bag 5 Lava Oastic Petals
    Go Bag 5 Leafy Oastic Petals
    Go Bag 5 Lesser Nix Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Lesser Ulmus Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Loricatus Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Malachite Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Mettle of Mithril Boulder Golems
    Go Bag 5 Mettle of Mithril Golems
    Go Bag 5 Mountain Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Muck Fly Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Murk Crab Glands
    Go Bag 5 Nickel Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Nix Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Opal Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Palesnout Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Palesnout Youngling Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Platinum Boulder Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Platinum Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Purple Weaver Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Ravenous Bloodsnout Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Redbacked Breeder Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Redbacked Hatchling Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Redbacked Spider Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Redbacked Tarantula Hatchilng Thorax
    Go Bag 5 Redbacked Tarantula Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Rose Quartz Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Ruxus Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Sal'guk Gatherer Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Sal'guk Warrior Bludgeoners
    Go Bag 5 Sand Scarab Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Cedar
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Elm
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Maple
    Go Bag 5 Scions Of Massive Elm
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Massive Maple
    Go Bag 5 Scions Of Massive Oak
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Massive Yew
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Oak
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Sapling Cedar
    Go Bag 5 Scions Of Sapling Elm
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Sapling Maple
    Go Bag 5 Scions Of Sapling Oak
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Sapling Yew
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Thornwood
    Go Bag 5 Scions of Yew
    Go Bag 5 Shadow Breeder Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Shadow Hatchling Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Shadow Spider Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Shrunken Purple Weaver Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Silver Golem Mettle
    Go Bag 5 Small Arbotus Squirrel Toes
    Go Bag 5 Small Brown Wolf Ears
    Go Bag 5 Small Fire Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Small Flame Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Small Frost Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Small Ice Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Small Ruxus Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Snowback Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Stygian Scorpion Claws
    Go Bag 5 Than'kuk Warrior Manacles
    Go Bag 5 Thel'kuk Battler Bludgeoners
    Go Bag 5 Thel'kuk Spotter Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Topaz Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Tremendous Arbotus Squirrel Toes
    Go Bag 5 Tremendous Loricatus Beetle Compound Eyes
    Go Bag 5 Tremendous Ruxus Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Turgid Purple Weaver Thoraxes
    Go Bag 5 Turquoise Golem Gemstones
    Go Bag 5 Venomous Stalker Legs
    Go Bag 5 Water Elemental Materia
    Go Bag 5 Weak Arbotus Knots
    Go Bag 5 Weaker Ravenous Bloodsnout Tails
    Go Bag 5 Wild Gruok Tusks
    Go Bag 5 Wind Elemental Materia
    Go Bag 5 Winter Wolf Skulls
    Go Bag 5 Zal'kuk Scout Beatsticks
    Go Bag 5 Zal'kuk Warrior Bludgeoners
    Go Fishing for Thanthor the Fisher
    Gold Rage I: Bolster Your Attack With Gold Rage
    Gold Rage II: Wintheria's Quest
    Gold Rage III: Wintheria's Challenge
    Gold Rage IV: Nix Beetle Challenge
    Gold Rage V: Make Gold Dust of Gold Golems
    Gold Rage VI: Extinguishing the Flame
    Gold Rage VII: A Fantastical Creature With A Strange Name
    Gravus' Quest: Blacksmith Part I
    Gravus' Quest: Blacksmith Part II
    Gravus' Quest: Blacksmith Part III
    Gravus' Quest: Blacksmith Part IV
    Gravus' Quest: Outfitter Part I
    Gravus' Quest: Outfitter Part II
    Gravus' Quest: Outfitter Part III
    Gravus' Quest: Scholar Part I
    Gravus' Quest: Scholar Part II
    Gravus' Quest: Scholar Part III
    Halvas Forgot His Lunch!
    Hardened Scales I: A Ferocious Enemy
    Hardened Scales II: The Nature of Resilience
    Hardened Scales III: Fighting in the Forest
    Hardened Scales IV: The Sprawling Desert
    Hardened Scales IX: A Face Only A Mother Bloodsnout Could Love
    Hardened Scales V: Combat on Tough Terrain
    Hardened Scales VI: The World of the Arbotus
    Hardened Scales VII: Aiding Lairshapers
    Hardened Scales VIII: Into the Woods
    Hardened Scales X: The Final Test
    Helda: Protection from the Cold
    Helian Path 1: Becoming an Adult Dragon
    Helian Path 2: Acquire A Crystalline Vessel For Your Phylactery
    Helian Path 3: A Question of Balance: Theed's Challenge
    Helian Path 4: Create an Imbued Gold Clasp
    Helian Path 5: Create a Statue of Your Adult Self
    Helian Path 6: Create a Phylactery of Heavens
    Helian Path 7: Complete Your Journey and Become a True Helian
    Helian Path Choice 1: Hoard the Ring
    Helian Path Choice 2: Buy the Ring
    Helian Path Choice 3: Return the Ring
    Helian's Tomb
    Helian's Tomb: Eternal Rest
    Helian's Tomb: Final Desecration
    Helian's Tomb: Power Leeches
    Helian's Tomb: The Entrance
    Help Out Thanthor the Fisher
    Hermey The Misfit Gnome
    Holy Symbols: Symbol of Life
    Holy Symbols: The Tomb of Ashlander
    Holy Symbols: The Tomb of Borannis
    Holy Symbols: The Tomb of Crankenspank
    Holy Symbols: The Tomb of Moravvis
    Honored Dead
    Honoring An Old Friend (Part 1)
    Honoring An Old Friend (Part 2)
    Honoring An Old Friend (Part 3)
    How Gnomekindle Came To Be
    Imperial Army: Disturbances I
    Imperial Army: Disturbances II
    Imperial Army: Disturbances III
    Imperial Army: Disturbances IV
    Imperial Army: Disturbances IV
    Imperial Army: Investigate the Source of the Raids
    Imperial Army: Locate additional Battle Orders
    Imperial Army: Protect Harro from a new Menace
    Imperial Army: Stop the Kwellen Raids
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade I
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade II
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade III
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade IV
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade IX
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade V
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VI
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VII
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VIII
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade X
    Imperial Outpost: Adamantium Sheeting
    Imperial Outpost: Imbued Adamantium Bar
    Imperial Outpost: Primal Essence of Amalgam
    Imperial Outpost: Radiant Essence Sphere
    Imperial Outpost: Steelsilk Bolts
    Imperial Outpost: Thornwood Timbers
    Imperial Outpost: Travertine Block
    Imperial Outpost: Volative Excoriation
    Infected Thorns
    Investigate Karane the Historian's Tale
    Investigate The Abandoned Quarry
    Iron Guard: Disturbing Rumors
    Iron Guard: Kalevala's Bounty
    Iron Guard: The Island of Alged
    Iron Guard: Tochak's Bounty
    Iron Guard: Yew Sap Polish
    Island of Alged: Defeat the Taskmaster
    It's a Frightening World
    Jemmei's Late Delivery
    Jemmei's Lost Gear
    Jemmei's Nemesis
    Jeremiah Trueheart's Request
    Joggler Snimms: Bonding the Blades
    Jolan's Quest: Devotion
    Jolan's Quest: Malevolence
    Jolan's Quest: Revenge
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Aughendell
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Dalimond
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Feladan
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Kion
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Kirasanct
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Mahagra
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination New Trismus
    Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Sslanis
    Kaasha's Ring
    Kalas: A Shadow in the Past
    Kalas: A Tale for the Present
    Kalas: A Warning for the Future
    Kalas: Haunt in the Attic
    Kallinoth's Journal
    Kerian's Quest: Carry a Status Report to Gerix in Kion!
    Kerian's Quest: Claw up the local Spiders!
    Kerian's Quest: Learn how to make a better scale!
    Kerian's Quest: Learn how to socket a chest scale!
    Kerian's Quest: Learn How To Technique A Claw!
    Kerian's Quest: Learn to craft a spell!
    Kerian's Quest: Learn To Technique A Spell!
    Kerian's Quest: Make a new set of claws!
    Kerian's Quest: Prove your crafting skills!
    Kill Enraged Cedar Treants
    Kill Red Tusks
    Kill the Werewolf Named Eyetooth
    King's Cross: Keep the Wolves at Bay
    King's Cross: The Pack Leader
    King's Cross: Wolf Pelts to Market
    Kion Militia: Protect the South Gate
    Kion Militia: Rangers in Danger
    Kion Militia: Stop the Raids
    Kion Militia: Victory
    Knowledge of Lairs: Become a Lairshaper
    Knowledge of Lairs: Making Lairshaping Pieces
    Krianos: Welcome to Kion
    Lady Kendra's Distress
    Lairshaping Mastery (Part 1)
    Lairshaping Mastery (Part 2)
    Lairshaping Mastery (Part 3)
    Lairshaping Mastery (Part 4)
    Lairshaping Mastery (Part 5)
    Lairshaping Mastery (Part 6)
    Learn To Change Your Form
    Learn to Craft The Withered Bane
    Learn to Make Dire Wolf Hide Grips
    Learn to Process Kwellen Hide
    Learning to Shape Lairs
    Learning to Weave Baskets
    Leave Spirit Island
    Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Lower Bridgeview
    Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Parsinia
    Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Sslanis
    Lore Quest: Axe of Dorogath
    Lore Quest: Birth of the Myloc
    Lore Quest: Galderos' Heart
    Lore Quest: Hammer of Kings
    Lore Quest: Legend of the Burning Archer
    Lore Quest: Legend of the Burning Archer (Part 2)
    Lore Quest: Legend of the Great Hunt
    Lore Quest: Nyrevin's Apologies
    Loyalty: Vault Upgrade I
    Loyalty: Vault Upgrade II
    Loyalty: Vault Upgrade III
    Loyalty: Vault Upgrade IV
    Lunus Path 1: Becoming an Adult Dragon
    Lunus Path 2: Acquire a Crystalline Vessel For Your Phylactery.
    Lunus Path 3: Acquire an Imbued Silver Claw
    Lunus Path 4: Create a Statue of Your Adult Self
    Lunus Path 5: Create a Phylactery of Shadows
    Lunus Path 6: Complete Your Journey and Become a True Lunus
    Mage: Test Experimental Spell
    Mage's Quest: Assisting the Spell Vendor
    Mage's Quest: Collect Maggot Hides
    Mage's Quest: Deliver a Message for Ulaven
    Mage's Quest: Destroy the Reanimator!
    Mage's Quest: Prove your Skills to Ulaven!
    Mage's Quest: Put the Reanimated Warriors to Rest!
    Mage's Quest: Speak with Maester Larson in Dalimond
    Mage's Quest: Speak with Rennis in Kion about further training
    Manilius' Lost Son
    Marcus' Quest: Missing Shipment of Gems
    Marcus' Quest: Shipment of Bracelets
    Marcus' Quest: Shipment of Scales
    Mark of the Grand Master Crafter
    Mark of the Master Builder
    Medallion of the Storms
    Mementos for Fillet
    Memni's Challenge: Earn Lasting Embers
    Metal Decorations on Every Gnomekindle Tree
    Millie's Fish Fry
    Mining Mastery I: Copper and Tin Ore
    Mining Mastery II: Bronze Bars
    Mining Mastery III: Collect 100 Iron Ore
    Mining Mastery IV: Craft 75 Silver Bars
    Mining Mastery IX: Collect 100 Mithril Ore
    Mining Mastery V: Collect 100 Dark Iron Ore
    Mining Mastery VI: Craft 75 Steel Bars
    Mining Mastery VII: Collect 100 Cobalt Ore
    Mining Mastery VIII: Craft 75 Cobalt Bars
    Mining Mastery X: Craft 75 Mithril Bars
    Miry's Quest: Cleric Part I
    Miry's Quest: Cleric Part II
    Miry's Quest: Cleric Part III
    Moham's Broken Wagon
    Moham's Goods to Market
    Moham's Muck Fly Frenzy
    Monk: Initiate's First Test
    Monk: Learn the Disciplines
    Monk: Prove your Dedication
    More Sweet Treats for Gnomekindle
    Mrs Clause's Dragon Treat
    Murrina's Quest: Help Barridin
    Naithis' Lost Knowledge
    Narvis Tan: Behind on my Quota (Repeatable)
    Narvis Tan: Delivery to Bristugo (Repeatable)
    Natural Ornaments for a Gnomekindle Tree
    New Clothing for Banner Days
    Nielenoss' Quest: Knowledge of Tinkering
    Niesa's Rub
    Noncas' Lost Sunscope (Part 1)
    Noncas' Lost Sunscope (Part 2)
    Normand's Marvelous Invention
    Old Rachival: Engineering a Disaster (Part 1)
    Old Rachival: Engineering a Disaster (Part 2)
    Old Rachival: Engineering a Disaster (Part 3)
    Ortan's Teleporter
    Orthondrin: Helian's Trust
    Orthondrin's Riddle
    Outfitter: A Need for Wristbands
    Outfitter: A Shoulder To Cry On
    Outfitter: Arming Your Arms With Ringmail
    Outfitter: Belts of Bronze
    Outfitter: Bracing the Ringmail Bracers
    Outfitter: Bronze Bars Badly Needed!
    Outfitter: Distilling, An Introduction
    Outfitter: Embracing the Hide
    Outfitter: Excess Shoulders
    Outfitter: Forest Walkin In Style
    Outfitter: Give Ringmail Boots The Boot!
    Outfitter: Keeping Up With the Pants
    Outfitter: Replenish The Militia's Stock of Gauntlets
    Outfitter: Replenish The Village's Stock of Flax Spools
    Outfitter: Rough Around The Waist
    Outfitter: Rough Day's Work
    Outfitter: Shouldering the Load
    Outfitter: Speak with Bolo in Kion
    Outfitter: Surplus of Bronze Helms
    Outfitter: The Village Has Been Stripped of Hide!
    Outfitter: These Boots Were Made For...
    Outfitter: Unsinged Fingers
    Plundered Tombs: Investigate the Tomb of Ashlander Vandus
    Plundered Tombs: Investigate the Tomb of Borannis
    Plundered Tombs: Investigate the Tomb of Crankenspank
    Plundered Tombs: Investigate the Tomb of Moravvis
    Plundered Tombs: Locate the Tomb of Borannis
    Plundered Tombs: Locate the Tomb of Moravvis
    Plundered Tombs: Locate the Tomb of Moravvis
    Plundered Tombs: The Ritual of Eternal Rest
    Plundered Tombs: The Ritual of Eternal Rest
    Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Ashlander Vandus
    Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Ashlander Vandus
    Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Borannis
    Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Crankenspank
    Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Helian
    Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Moravvis
    Power: Trandalaran Style
    Primal Instant Heal I: The Power of Healing
    Primal Instant Heal II: Beetles Mania Continues
    Primal Instant Heal III: Beetles with a Side of Ice
    Primal Instant Heal IV: Into the Frozen Tundra
    Primal Instant Heal IX: On to the Isle of Fire
    Primal Instant Heal V: Another Round! Of Ice That Is...
    Primal Instant Heal VI: A Hotter Enemy For Once
    Primal Instant Heal VII: Sand In the Claws!
    Primal Instant Heal VIII: Return to the Cold
    Primal Instant Heal X: To the Doom!
    Primal Mastery I: An Extension Of Primal Knowledge
    Primal Mastery II: Bailout Lisandia
    Primal Mastery III: Fulfill Lisandia's Contract
    Primal Mastery IV: A Profitable Deal All Around
    Primal Mastery IX: Trophies of the Isles
    Primal Mastery V: Hack Down the Oak Treant Population
    Primal Mastery VI: Incinerate Oastics from Dralk
    Primal Mastery VII: Lay Tashka Lusa to Rest
    Primal Mastery VIII: Prove Your Primal Power
    Primal Mastery X: Understanding the Wind
    Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot
    Prove Gangaf Is Innocent
    Quarrying Mastery I: Sandstone
    Quarrying Mastery II: Craft 75 Sandstone Bricks
    Quarrying Mastery III: Collect 100 Slate Slabs
    Quarrying Mastery IV: Craft 75 Slate Bricks
    Quarrying Mastery IX: Collect 100 Marble Slabs
    Quarrying Mastery V: Collect 100 Granite Slabs
    Quarrying Mastery VI: Craft 75 Granite Bricks
    Quarrying Mastery VII: Collect 100 Obsidian Slabs
    Quarrying Mastery VIII:Craft 75 Obsidian Bricks
    Quarrying Mastery X: Craft 75 Marble Bricks
    Quartermaster: Ceremonial Scale Replacement
    Quartermaster: Ceremonial Shield Replacement
    Rane: The Than'kuk Threat (Part 1)
    Rane: The Than'kuk Threat (Part 2)
    Rane: The Than'kuk Threat (Part 3)
    Ranger: Envenomed Arrow I
    Ranger: Envenomed Arrow II
    Ranger: Envenomed Arrow III
    Ranger: Fanged Arrow-Tips
    Ranger: Hunting the Direst Wolves
    Ranger: Mani's Bounty
    Ranger: Wolf Hunter
    Rare Foods: A Fist Full of Licorice
    Rare Foods: A Spicy Snack for the Famished Miner
    Rare Foods: A Touch of Ginger
    Rare Foods: Basil the Rat
    Rare Foods: Burnt Rice and Bitterroot
    Rare Foods: Campsite Stew
    Rare Foods: Dinner? Impossible!
    Rare Foods: Everybody Must Get Stoneroot
    Rare Foods: Fennel Tales
    Rare Foods: Food For the Road
    Rare Foods: Hatchling Cakes, Rosemary and Gruok
    Rare Foods: I Can't Believe It's Not Buttercap
    Rare Foods: Leaf Me Alone
    Rare Foods: Minty Goodness
    Rare Foods: Music of the Nightshade
    Rare Foods: Sage Advice
    Rare Foods: Snap Dragon
    Rare Foods: Sprinkle Sprinkle Little Star
    Rare Foods: The Brains of the Outfit
    Rare Foods: The Ginseng Files
    Rare Foods: To Serve Mandrake
    Rare Foods: Truffle Ahead
    Relic Hunter: Investigate the Rare Dragon Artifact
    Relic Hunter: Learn about the Lost Settlement
    Relic Hunter: Locate Additional Artifacts
    Relic Hunter: Locate Artifacts within the Ruins
    Relic Hunter: Recover a Memory Stone
    Relic Hunter: Research the Lost Settlement
    Relic Preserver: Investigate the Rare Dragon Artifact
    Relic Preserver: Learn about the Dragon Settlement
    Relic Preserver: Recover a Memory Stone
    Relic Preserver: Recover Additional Artifacts
    Relic Preserver: Recover Artifacts within the Ruins
    Relic Preserver: Research the Dragon Ruins
    Relics of a Dead People
    Replace the Lost Mushrooms
    Research: Verdean Core Chunk
    Research: Verdean Core Chunk
    Return for More Dragon Treats
    Rhagool: Looking for Junk
    Rumors of Sentient Treants
    Ruxus Ruckus (Repeatable)
    Ryson Stormbringer's Challenge
    Sadie's Quest: Scout Part I
    Sadie's Quest: Scout Part II
    Sadie's Quest: Scout Part III
    Scalecraft Mastery I: Bronze Bars
    Scalecraft Mastery II: Craft 10 Sandstone Strength Chest Scales
    Scalecraft Mastery III: Craft 70 Iron Bars
    Scalecraft Mastery IV: Craft 10 Slate Strength Chest Scales
    Scalecraft Mastery IX: Craft 70 Mithril Bars
    Scalecraft Mastery V: Craft 70 Steel Bars
    Scalecraft Mastery VI: Craft 10 Granite Strength Chest Scales
    Scalecraft Mastery VII: Craft 70 Cobalt Bars
    Scalecraft Mastery VIII: Craft 10 Obsidian Strength Chest Scales
    Scalecraft Mastery X: Craft 10 Marble Strength Chest Scales
    Scholar: Beginning Scrolls I
    Scholar: Beginning Scrolls II
    Scholar: Paper and Papyrus
    Scholar: Scrolls and Beyond
    Scout: Scout for Enemies
    Scout: Seek out Jyrris Wind in Dalimond
    Scout's Quest: Assisting the Militia Surplus Officer
    Scout's Quest: Collect a Fang from the Alpha Wolf
    Scout's Quest: Collect Wolf Bones for Geoff
    Scout's Quest: Find Sadie's Serene Spot
    Scout's Quest: Patrol the Island Roads
    Scout's Quest: Prove Your Fighting Skills!
    Scout's Quest: Speak with Geela in Kion about further training
    Seeking in the Maze
    Sigrun's Last Request
    Sigrun's Letter
    Simulated Scale of the Prime
    Simulated Tempered Scale
    Slate Crest: Pestilence I
    Slate Crest: Pestilence II
    Slate Crest: Pestilence III
    Smelting Mastery I: Craft 70 Bronze Bars
    Smelting Mastery II: Craft 140 Bronze Bars
    Smelting Mastery III: Craft 70 Iron Bars
    Smelting Mastery IV: Craft 140 Iron Bars
    Smelting Mastery IX: Craft 70 Mithril Bars
    Smelting Mastery V: Craft 70 Steel Bars
    Smelting Mastery VI: Craft 140 Steel Bars
    Smelting Mastery VII: Craft 70 Cobalt Bars
    Smelting Mastery VIII: Craft 140 Cobalt Bars
    Smelting Mastery X: Craft 140 Mithril Bars
    Snowy Expedition
    Source of Power: Astronomical Observations
    Source of Power: Discover the Source
    Source of Power: Imbued Artifacts
    Source of Power: Into the Observatory
    Source of Power: The Ritual
    Source of Power: The Source of Power Revealed
    Source of Power: The Tattered Scroll
    Source of Power: The True Source
    Source of the Corruption
    Source of the Corruption
    South March: The Essence of Research I
    South March: The Essence of Research II
    Special Pants Quest
    Spellcraft Mastery I: Sandstone Bricks
    Spellcraft Mastery II: Craft 35 Sandstone Spell Shards
    Spellcraft Mastery III: Craft 70 Slate Bricks
    Spellcraft Mastery IV: Craft 35 Slate Spell Shards
    Spellcraft Mastery IX: Craft 70 Marble Bricks
    Spellcraft Mastery V: Craft 70 Granite Bricks
    Spellcraft Mastery VI: Granite Spell Shards
    Spellcraft Mastery VII: Craft 70 Obsidian Bricks
    Spellcraft Mastery VIII: Craft 35 Obsidian Spell Shards
    Spellcraft Mastery X: Craft 35 Marble Spell Shards
    Spiked Scales I: Gain The Knowledge Of Spiked Scales
    Spiked Scales II: Skulks in the Forest
    Spiked Scales III: Comparing Ogres and Pygmies
    Spiked Scales IV: The Smaller Chunks of Ice
    Spiked Scales IX: A Different Sort of Skulk
    Spiked Scales V: An Easy Challenge
    Spiked Scales VI: A New Enemy
    Spiked Scales VII: A Second Pack of Werewolves
    Spiked Scales VIII: It's Back to Ogres
    Spiked Scales X: The Final Challenge
    Spiritist: Sort Out the Kion Beetle Problem
    Spring Festival Riddle: The Blacksmith and the Emperor
    Sslanis Militia: Assault on the Dead
    Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report
    Sslanis Militia: Battle Sugar Cane
    Sslanis Militia: Giant Loricatus Beetle Stomp
    Sslanis Militia: Storming the Dead
    Sslanis Militia: The Defender's Blade
    Steward's Tour of New Trismus
    Stoneworking Mastery I: Craft 70 Sandstone Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery II: Craft 140 Sandstone Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery III: Craft 70 Slate Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery IV: Craft 140 Slate Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery IX: Craft 70 Marble Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery V: Craft 70 Granite Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery VI: Craft 140 Granite Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery VII: Craft 70 Obsidian Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery VIII: Craft 140 Obsidian Bricks
    Stoneworking Mastery X: Craft 140 Marble Bricks
    Storm Disciple: The Way of Fire
    Storm Disciple: The Way of Ice
    Storm Disciple: The Way of Stone
    Storm Disciple: The Way of Storm
    Storm Disciple: The Way of Wood
    Sweet Treats for Gnomekindle
    Take Care of the Wild Gruok Matriarch
    Taurorond: Remembering the Fallen
    Ted's Assignment
    Ted's Gone Fishin'
    Test Quest
    The Abominable Snow Beast
    The Archives
    The Battlefields: Exploring the Chiconis Battlefields
    The Battlefields: Identifying the Leader
    The Battlefields: Preemptive Strike
    The Battlefields: Scouting the Battlefield
    The Battlefields: The Leader's Strength
    The Commissioner's Day Off
    The Council's Concerns
    The Final Frontier (Part 1)
    The Final Frontier (Part 2)
    The Final Frontier (Part 3)
    The First Hunt
    The First Hunt II
    The Focus of the Myloc
    The Forest Skulk Artifact (Bonus)
    The Forest Skulk Artifact I
    The Forest Skulk Artifact II
    The Forest Skulk Artifact III
    The Forest Skulk Menace
    The Forest Skulk Menace II
    The Forest Skulk Menace III
    The Forest Skulk Pledge
    The Forest Skulk Threat I
    The Forest Skulk Threat II
    The Forest Skulk Threat III
    The Ghostbuster
    The Guardian and the Crystalshaper
    The Gunak Collection
    The Holy Symbols
    The Iron Confectioner
    The Lone Wolf of New Trismus
    The Lost Patrol (Part 1)
    The Lost Patrol (Part 2)
    The Missing Archaeologists
    The Orian Collection
    The Perfect Rose Quartz Shard
    The Perfect Rose Quartz Shard
    The Plundered Tombs
    The Plundered Tombs
    The Ribeth Collection
    The Running of the Maze
    The Satyr: Stone of Revelry
    The Satyr: The Machine of Inhibition
    The Search for Blasta
    The Stone of Seeking
    The Strength of the Myloc
    The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient
    The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 2)
    The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 3)
    The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 4)
    The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 5)
    The Tale of Kiatar
    The Withered Bane
    Thurid: Wraith Cores (Part 1)
    Thurid: Wraith Cores (Part 2)
    Thurid: Wraith Cores (Part 3)
    Tooth and Claw I: Sharpen your Claws and Teeth
    Tooth and Claw II: Smooth As Silver
    Tooth and Claw III: Dull as Iron
    Tooth and Claw IV: Getting Your Nickel Worth of Golems
    Tooth and Claw IX: Fire in the Heart
    Tooth and Claw V: What Glitters In This Case Is Gold
    Tooth and Claw VI: Black as Night
    Tooth and Claw VII: Glitters Like A Rainbow
    Tooth and Claw VIII: Moving Statues
    Tooth and Claw X: Your Final Golem Challenge
    Tower of Magery: Collect Icy Dire Wolf Claws
    Traditions of Gnomekindle
    Tradok: Carry Word to Delgarath
    Tradok: Disrupt the Attacks
    Tradok: Technomancer Woes
    Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap
    Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap
    Trandalar Attunement: Brandon's Shelf
    Trandalar Attunement: Brandon's Shelf
    Trandalar Attunement: Kir'Tis
    Trandalar Attunement: Rift's Edge
    Trandalar Attunement: Rift's Edge
    Trandalar Attunement: Valley of Repose
    Trandalar Attunement: Valley of Repose
    Trandalar Attunement: Valley of the Moon
    Trandalar Attunement: Valley of the Moon
    Trials of the Gifted
    Trials of the Gifted: Test of Endurance
    Trials of the Gifted: Test of Knowledge
    Trials of the Gifted: Test of Swiftness
    Trials of the Gifted: Test of the Soul
    Trials of the Gifted: Test of Wit
    Trials of the Gifted: The Trials Completed
    Trick or Treat for Dragons!
    Trick or Treat!
    Ulaven's Quest: Mage Part 1
    Ulaven's Quest: Mage Part 2
    Ulaven's Quest: Mage Part 3
    Valor and Vigilance: Defend New Trismus
    Valor and Vigilance: Defend New Trismus
    Vandus Confederation: Status of the Militia
    Vandus Confederation: The Besieged Outpost
    Vandus Confederation: The Besieged Outpost II
    Vandus Confederation: The Besieged Outpost III
    Vandus Confederation: The Lost Patrol
    Vandus Confederation: The Observatory Outpost
    Vandus Confederation: The Withered Aegis Threat
    Vandus Confederation: The Withered Aegis Threat II
    Vandus Confederation: The Withered Aegis Threat III
    Vandus Confederation: To The Rescue I
    Vandus Confederation: To The Rescue II
    Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst I
    Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst II
    Vault of Istaria: Conclusion
    Vault of Istaria: Embezzlement
    Vault of Istaria: Girta Halfhand
    Vault of Istaria: Gortari the Fair
    Vault of Istaria: Hulin Ironforge
    Vault of Istaria: Iado Clinkenblatz
    Vault of Istaria: Investigation
    Vault of Istaria: Witzel the Golden
    Vault of Istaria: Witzel the Golden
    Vengeance: Trandalaran Style
    Vladtmordt's Replica Scale of the Prime
    Vladtmordt's Replica Tempered Scale
    Walking Nodes
    Warrior's Quest: Assisting the Militia Surplus Officer
    Warrior's Quest: Collect a Fang from the Alpha Wolf
    Warrior's Quest: Collect Wolf Bones for Geoff
    Warrior's Quest: Deliver a Report to Sergeant Addlier in Dalimond
    Warrior's Quest: Destroy The Reanimator!
    Warrior's Quest: Prove your fighting skills!
    Warrior's Quest: Put the Reanimated Warriors to Rest!
    Warrior's Quest: Speak with Mattias in Kion about further training
    Warrior's Quest: Find the Lost Patrol
    What Happened to Ted?
    Xerintha: Find a Green Maple Leaf
    Xerintha: Find a Red Maple Leaf
    Xerintha: Find a Yellow Maple Leaf
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 17th, 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Thank you, Amon

Thread Information