Thread: Quest List

Hybrid View

Default Quest List

I know I saw Amon comment on this Suggestion. And... if I search for this concept, it seems to have dissapeared into the ether again....

I would REALLY love to see a Quest List. Supported by the Devs. Containing the following:

Quest Name | Start NPC | Dragon vs. Biped vs. Both | Start School | Start Lvl | Reward

A part of my logical brain can't imagine that there isn't a master list of all quests and how they interact with all NPCs. That's not what I really want/need... I just want a list of all the quests in the game and where/how to get them.

I know some folk don't want to see said list. To those, I say... don't look. Those of us that are not in game 24/7 can't keep track of all the quests. Some of us want to see the starting point. And against those that say "go look at the wiki"... it doesn't keep up and frankly can't, as it's not being maintained by the Devs. As WONDERFUL a resource the wiki is... it can only find things the contributors find, which is hardly everything.

Amon said this was possible. Was "in the works". I would LOVE to see it realized, and in the short term. It shouldn't be that hard.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Default Re: Quest List

You're definitely right, it has been asked for a few times. I would absolutely love it too! Unfortunately, I don't think it is an easy task, even for the devs. However, with the quest-bucket system, perhaps it is a little easier now. Let's see if the response is any more encouraging this time
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I vote for this too!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Here is one related thread:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...list-data-base

Knossos

Where is the fun to find the quests then?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    Where is the fun to find the quests then?
    No one would be forcing anyone to actually look at the page. You can have all the fun you wish finding quests.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

This would also be a great idea when there is a school requirement - how many times might you walk past a quest-giver but because you aren't in the right school you won't see those fancy new bubbles that tell you there is a quest available. This would be especially important to those who have finished several (or all craft) schools and no longer have to worry about changing them any more.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Thread Information