Thread: Teso

Default Teso

The Elder Scrolls Online...

Anyone playing already...got a guild there? Anyone playing this weekend's (Feb 29 12pm EST - Mar 2 11:59pm EST) Beta for their Server Stress test?

Seeing how it's changed a bit from what I originally understood about the game over a year ago, deciding to give it a try.

Though no plots (Yet, they added them as DLC about a year after Skyrim's release), it looks like they might have an interesting crafting system. Have a system that is mostly xp/item crafted, but there is another aspect, Research, that is real-time based.

Be warned though - just spent the past couple days at the local library - it's about a 27gb download. What took about 10hours there would have taken me about 7-8 days at home.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Teso

It's also just a beta stress test for the US mega-server this weekend.
    If anyone wants to try I have an extra beta code for this weekend, PM me and you can have it.

I also have an extra beta code for this weekend. Whoever wants it just shoot me a PM.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Yup - same here - PM me if interested
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist

btw...plan on being either a Redguard or Breton Templar in the Daggerfall Covenant. so if anyone is looking for me that's where I'll be.
    Spirit Brothers

Are you going to play Elder Scrolls Online? If the answer is Yes...

Looking to form up a guild, preferably of Current/Past Istarian Players.

No name yet (Open to ideas) , but what I do know is that I'll be part of the Daggerfall Covenant.

Game does not officially launch until April 4th, unless you -pre-purchased (5 days early if you pre-purchased the Imperial Edition - I did)

Aaelefein

PS - Yes, this means I'll be playing Istaria less, but I have no plans on dropping my multiple subs to Istaria (Did drop all but one to EVE Online)
    Spirit Brothers

Thread Information