Thread: Family Plots

Default Family Plots

Family Plots.... Chuckle! Sounds like we're pushing up daisies, but we're not.

The various plots that Herman and I own in Carmo & Mithril Anvil are safe again! I'll be checking them this evening to make sure the public buildings permissions are correctly set again. We had a change of credit card number snafu, but it is all good now.

The rumors of Herman's death in RL, are just that, rumors. He's doing fine, he goes to dialysis 3 times a week (he's at it right now as I write this) and hopefully will be on the kidney transplant list soon. He still works at AT&T (he's been even doing overtime on Saturdays recently due to big projects). He sometimes can be found lurking around on one of the LotRO servers and the last couple of months has been playing various Steam games.

I'm hoping home sickness will hit him soon and he'll wend his way homeward to Istaria.

Love you all!! Nellie & Ochre

*Toddles off to fix the Tavern's permissions*
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Default Re: Family Plots

what a joy to have you back, Nelly.
    You and Herman have been missed so much.

And forgive the rumors- Order community panics if an old old friend does not return-without saying goodbye.
    Too often our concerns proved right:-(
    The more glad I am to hear, that both of you are doing fine.
    Weocome back*hugs and kisses*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    what a joy to have you back, Nelly.
    You and Herman have been missed so much.

And forgive the rumors- Order community panics if an old old friend does not return-without saying goodbye.
    Too often our concerns proved right:-(
    The more glad I am to hear, that both of you are doing fine.
    Weocome back*hugs and kisses*
    Thanks!!

Yeah, Knossos told me about Thaalia.

On to new stuff!

Because present members of my guild are having trouble with Carmo's gate, a bunch have moved out. Since Carmo is no longer my guild's gathering spot, the large tavern doesn't have to be there. So I'm thinking of moving Mad Nellie's to a place that works better for Order!

I have a plot in Mithril Anvil that is big enough and I saw some plots near Aughendell that I could most likely make into both the tavern & a cooking plot (so the meals will always be piping hot!).

Input please! Where would be a good place for all of Order for an open Large Tavern?

Oh yeah! Almost forgot! I was able to throw a little bit of food onto the Tavernkeeper at Mad Nellie's. I'll be able to add more later this week
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Welcome home. You guys have been missed. Look forward to seeing you ingame again.

While I'm still relatively new to Istaria (compared to some, as I've only been here 8 months now) and don't recognize the names, I'll add my welcome back, too.

And, I'll toss an opinion about a good spot for the tavern: Aughendell would be lovely. There are enough nasties in that neighborhood that would make a tavern - and, food! - very useful to players, I'd think. Sure know I died enough times first with those spiders and then with the meanies in the Battlefield!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Really awesome to have you back, no matter where you are on the shard. :-)

Thank you everyone!!

I also picked Knossos' brains about where would be a good place to move Mad Nellie and the Saucy Saris. When he heard I'd love to have my cooking equipment with the tavern & that there was a 100x100 plot just east of Aughendell's eastern gate, he agreed that Aughendell sounded the best!

So I've just bought the plot! And spent the night starting to design it.

In the meantime while we're in construction, Mad Nellie's in Carmo is open & there is food being served.

Thread Information