Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Login issues (connection reset)?

Default Re: Login issues (connection reset)?

Our addiction has been revealed, Teto o.o

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Istaria......Offline......*whimpers*.....but I......*glazed eyes*.....what do I do now?.......*stares blankly at computer screen*.....

This is one of the reasons I can play, just not in Istaria, but 2 other games that do quite nicely by pacifying my brain playing another game. I do miss Istaria though, I remember this happening long ago and we had to wait a day or two. Good luck dev team, your gonna need it me thinks!

Oh and thank you for all the updates!

I think it's my fault...last night, I finally completed a machine chamber in my lair...that, and the idea that Tondargaet was actually *enjoying* lair-shaping was just too much for the universe to handle....
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

fact that i been here all day impatiently waiting tells me i seriously need to get a life....*wimpers* I wanna play....
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    I think it's my fault...last night, I finally completed a machine chamber in my lair...that, and the idea that Tondargaet was actually *enjoying* lair-shaping was just too much for the universe to handle....
    :O!
    W-what...but...h-how??
    It must have been you!

I do have a life!
    But who is that strange biped, staring desperately on the screen??
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Within the last couple of weeks, my ISP (Comcr@p) had a problem specifically within the area in which I live - I couldn't connect to the authentication servers for over a day (happenstance that it happened on a weekend, I'm sure). The issue was randomly fixed around mid-day the following Monday, and I actually received a call from one of the techs looking to investigate the issue after it had been fixed.

Today when I got the "Connection Error - Cannot connect to Server" message, my first thought was, "Havens, I need a new ISP."

Glad I checked the forums before calling Comcr@p again.

I only hope it's not too serious a problem and that it can be fixed without too much hassle.

Best wishes to the support team!

I think the gnomes got tired of being a tasty midnight treat and revolted.
    Dee
    IGN: Deelighted, Deeclaw, Deelusion, Deestiny, Deemure, Deecree, Deeno
    Brains & Brawn Guild

*plays "Harder, Better, Faster, Stonger" by Daft Punk for the support team* ~o~

Hang in there, everyone!

So, we can blame revolting gnomes??
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

This may explain why trying to download the installer presents you with a "file not found" message. I'll pop back to see if any updates get added.

Well I tried to log in myself to Istaria and found that I couldn't log in. So I thought I'd come on the forums to see whats up. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. I'm craving to try out my ' Drain Primal ' spell I've got plus continue my RoP.

I'm in!!! :-)

According to Knossos, he was in much of the day as he uses a batch file; only block in launcher this morning was the patch server.
    I'm not sure what all that means, but I pushed ahead even though patch did not work, and I'm happy now. :-)

I'm on Order now as well, you can skip the warning about the patch server being down and log in fine now. Many thanks to everyone who worked on getting things running again today!
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

I got in also but had a 404 error about master_file_list_checksum thingy. Just because it asks to proceed to game with a Yes/No doesn't mean it is fixed. So I am going to wait until I'm sure it is ok to do so.

go ahead and log in without patching, we're still working to get the patch server back online but it will be a little while.

Huzzah for the Hamster Supervisor and his amazing performing rodents!

Seriously, many, many thanks to all the folks working so hard to get our beloved game back up! :-)

Hip hip horay for Deforian et al.!! If I happened to live on the same continent as you, I would certainly be sending many coffees your way

And thanks to Velea for the updates and keeping us in the loop.

I look forward to more lairshchlepping over the weekend (as I procrastinate about Uni assignments)
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Hmm, error 57, internal communication problem with authentication server. Did something break again?
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Thread Information