Thread: Mother Nature

Default Mother Nature

Ok I've patiently waited while you have dumped load after load of snow on me this year and frozen the Great Lakes to 90% which is extreme to say the least. But now.....you have gone too far!

You teased me with spring-like weather for two days ......After all it is March not January!

But NOW oh my word! Did I really deserve the rain/sleet, now white out conditions as you dump another goddess awful amount of snow on me?
    Dee
    IGN: Deelighted, Deeclaw, Deelusion, Deestiny, Deemure, Deecree, Deeno
    Brains & Brawn Guild

Default Re: Mother Nature

lol....dunno where you are, but, sounds a great deal like what we're seeing here in NW Ohio...was 56 degrees yesterday, and we just got sleet, freezing-rain, and about 5" of snow...all in about 6 hours or so. Seems to be tapering off, finally...

I'm looking forward to Spring...hopefully, it'll be here by June!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

I'm in Toledo in the 05 , so yep know just what your talking about, and the yard was almost clear of snow and could actually see all the pot holes now they are all covered.
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Tip of Lake Michigan here. I'm seeing some sun now but Mother dumped about 8" of snow after the rain/sleet combo. And she blew so much that the sides of the houses and trees are dusted with white stuff.
    Dee
    IGN: Deelighted, Deeclaw, Deelusion, Deestiny, Deemure, Deecree, Deeno
    Brains & Brawn Guild

I guess I know what's going to hit me in Mass. in an hour or 2. Oh so fun.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

It depends which server board I think is which.

I'm in northeastern Massachusetts. I feel all of your pain here, had to pry open my father's truck door this morning due to it being frozen shut after wearing short sleeves just a few days prior. Mother Nature certainly just has a grudge against everyone here.

Normaly Wisconsin here gets slammed with blizzards like that this time of year too. odd how you in the UP are getting hit so hard. :O Course it`s been relentlessly in the -30`s most of the winter. that`s probably why I didn`t get as much snow. XD
    I feel for yah though. the rain/sleet is the worst due to creating a sheet of ice. Be careful up there! *sends Reagle to melt the ice with his fire breath*

Thread Information