Thread: Life range IV

Default Life range IV

Is there any possible chance that life range IV didn't get added into loot tables? If it did it could sure use frequency bump. I have hunted for probably 50 hours in the t4 zones since it was added and had zero luck. Also on Order can't find one person who has looted it yet. Not saying I talk to every player so maybe some one has looted one and it just needs higher odds of dropping.

Default Re: Life range IV

Has any one looted one on any of the shards?

Just checked, its on the loot tables for T4.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Okay thank you for checking. I'll gladly pay a gold piece to any one that can get one to drop. On Order where I play obviously. Still would like to hear if any one has looted one yet and from what if you remember.

I have had it drop for me various times and yes Terrox has all life range tech forms

Did you stick one in a library to sell I hope Terrox? If not would it be possible for you to make me a spell. I have been looking for someone with it to sell or have it scribed for sometime.
    Last edited by Teto Frum; March 18th, 2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: additional info

sorry i believe i have given away all my spare tech forms but I will be on tomorrow morning for a bit and we can arrange something

Thread Information