Thread: Do You Still Need Wolf Muffin Ingredients?

Smile Do You Still Need Wolf Muffin Ingredients?

Howdy everyone!

I stopped by the Marketplace last evening and while I was there folk requested if the kitchen in Mad Nellie's & the Saucy Saris could also offer the ingredients needed for the Wolf Muffins recipe. (I guess some folk are still wishing to adopt one of those cute puppies that are so common amongst the gnomes as pets.)

So I went out last night and gathered, chopped, sliced, and simmered until I had 500 of each of the needed ingredients, including beef gravy, and they are ready for sale at the tavern for take-out in doggy bags!

Have fun with your new puppy!!!

Nellie Lovett
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Default Re: Do You Still Need Wolf Muffin Ingredients?

Yeeaahh Nellie,
    you are best*BIGDRAGONHUG*
    I urgendly need those-
    thank you sooo much
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Woot! Glad I could help!

Just in case you didn't know, Mad Nellie's has moved from Carmo to the dwarven bedroom community near Aughendell called Rihki. Go to Aughendell and head east out through the gate in the big, long wall. You'll see the tavern up on a rise with two watchtowers and a large tree. Nice landing pad *Cough! Plaza!! Cough!* for dragons.
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

As a side comment, let me compliment whoever planned and built that plot...it really is gorgeous, one of the best looking plots this dragon has ever seen!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    As a side comment, let me compliment whoever planned and built that plot...it really is gorgeous, one of the best looking plots this dragon has ever seen!
    It seems possible that Nellie might not claim credit for that Plot Design - be assured it is solely Nellie's own Artistic Talent for which you have accorded your compliment..

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn's Lady View Post
    Howdy everyone!

I stopped by the Marketplace last evening and while I was there folk requested if the kitchen in Mad Nellie's & the Saucy Saris could also offer the ingredients needed for the Wolf Muffins recipe. (I guess some folk are still wishing to adopt one of those cute puppies that are so common amongst the gnomes as pets.)

So I went out last night and gathered, chopped, sliced, and simmered until I had 500 of each of the needed ingredients, including beef gravy, and they are ready for sale at the tavern for take-out in doggy bags!

Have fun with your new puppy!!!

Nellie Lovett
    I would love to take you or anyone up on this offer! I need all the items. I'd be willing to work for holiday currency. I'm only level 15 so all I have is a few silver.
    IGN - Primordia Starlighter - hatchling on Order

Thread Information