Thread: Crazy thing happened to me this weekend

Cool Crazy thing happened to me this weekend

So I decided to log in an alt that I haven't played in 8 years or more. I forgot how new he was. Bound to New Vassarak, hadn't selected an adventure or crafting class yet. Think i was just using him as a mule to hold some stuff. He was in a guild back then.

when I logged in the server immediately told me that now I was the guildmaster of the guild he was in. I can only assume it's a server side mechanic if the guild leadership has been gone for too long.

so now my Saris who just hit lvl 1 warrior is the guildmaster of Defenders of Chaos, a 150 person left guild that used to be legendary back in the day from what I remember. soo funny, just thought I would share.

Anyone remember Defenders of Chaos?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Crazy thing happened to me this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Ssleek View Post
    So I decided to log in an alt that I haven't played in 8 years or more. I forgot how new he was. Bound to New Vassarak, hadn't selected an adventure or crafting class yet. Think i was just using him as a mule to hold some stuff. He was in a guild back then.

when I logged in the server immediately told me that now I was the guildmaster of the guild he was in. I can only assume it's a server side mechanic if the guild leadership has been gone for too long.

so now my Saris who just hit lvl 1 warrior is the guildmaster of Defenders of Chaos, a 150 person left guild that used to be legendary back in the day from what I remember. soo funny, just thought I would share.

Anyone remember Defenders of Chaos?
    I sure do was one guild I didn't really talk to though
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Default Re: Crazy thing happened to me this weekend

Same thing happened to me for Symphony of Light from Shadow shard.

Shame. Was a good crafting guild and lot of cool people, then all left around the same time, first quarter of 2004 when SHTF.
    rip

Thread Information