((As the completion of my lair is close, I finally want to start a RP thread in here about the history of Phar, because the lair is also a part of it. I will post my own reply every few days so everyone who wants can join at any time into it))

Sun, a slight breeze over the oceans, feathery clouds in the sky. All of this can be experienced, or better it could be. Whereever the blight took a too great hold of the land, it also changed the weather. So it did in the Lost Colony of Draak. It's been over a century now, but still the day of it's fall is branded into the memories of those who witnessed it. And yet many dragons these days only know the stories, can listen only to those who would even want to talk about it.

A white dragon with golden markings took the danger of flying to Draak to look around there once more. In the recent days he always got a strange feeling when he was around Draak, like something is calling for him. The Research Assistant examined the land around there rather closely and not for the first time. Oh he found some artifacts over time, also having found one or two buried rooms, but nothing to be found there, nothing that gave him a glimpse of how the time back then really was.

Around the arrival pad, which was placed there much later he looked over the lands, sighing some while watching the blighted weather, which doesn't let the sun shine through.