Thread: Property window - completed structures

Default Property window - completed structures

Take a look at the attached picture - the property window on the left is the default property window, the one on the right is a modified version of it. Wouldn't you like a list of completed structures that grows as you resize the property window? I thought you might :) It's a nice little touch that makes a world of difference when looking at the plot details. And all it took was the changing of one little integer value - so there's hopefully not much that can go wrong :p

This is a link to a zip file that you can extract to your Istaria directory. It creates the directory structure and puts a single file in the resources_override folder with the updated property window definition.

I've noticed a few other places where this same modification can be applied to the interface, but I can't help but think if it's such a simple change then why hasn't it been done before now? If anyone notices any side effects from using this please let me know so I can look into it - thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Property window - completed structures

May I ask what exactly was changed? I downloaded it and compared your file with the original file through WinMerge. It reports the file is identical. Are you sure you uploaded the correct file?

The screenshot is pretty neat though
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    May I ask what exactly was changed? I downloaded it and compared your file with the original file through WinMerge. It reports the file is identical. Are you sure you uploaded the correct file?

The screenshot is pretty neat though
    My bad, uploaded my backup of the original instead of the slightly customised one

This is the right one!

I actually think this change should be implemented into the regular game files. What you think devs?

Change is Line 455
    int Anchor = 7 -> int Anchor = 15

Tzael's zip file is now mirrored and archived permanently.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thank you for hosting a copy of the modification Cegaiel, I appreciate it and the community can get the file from a place they recognise and trust

I'm putting together a slightly more comprehensive version of this customisation that covers all themes (currently only covers the default theme) and applies the same fix (if you can call it a fix) to a couple of other places where anchoring isn't set properly for lists. Will post a link to the new version when I've finished bashing some mobs in the game

This fix will be included in next client release.

Thread Information