Thread: Time to Say Good-bye

Default Time to Say Good-bye

Hey, folks...for a variety of reasons, going to have to cut my playing time to nearly nothing for the foreseeable future; and, because of that, I'll be canceling my plot-holder subscriptions, as well as the basic sub. So, Tondargaet Glit will go away.

If I'm physically able to do so, I'll pop in-game as a "free" human...but, that might not happen, either.

Going to miss Istaria, but, more than the game itself, I'm going to miss some of the nicest, friendliest players I've ever encountered. If I tried to name everyone, I'd certainly forget a name or two, and I'd rather not risk that...but, there are several of you who should know that you've been the main reason I've stayed with this game!

I hope you all continue to have a great time in Istaria...and, maybe, I'll see some of you later on, in-game.

Tondargaet Glit (David)
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Default Re: Time to Say Good-bye

You massive white rear will be missed!

*smishes*

That is terrible news Tondargaet. Hope to see you again amongst us. Best wishes where ever you may roam.

That's sad to hear. I hope you will come back to us soon!
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Cool Re: Time to Say Good-bye

Man, I am going to miss you. Big white dragon with a building being worn. Who will laugh at my terrible jokes now? Who will get me out of trouble when one of my jokes are taken the wrong way? I enjoyed being squashed by the big white dragon. Good luck to you in whatever you are doing. See you. Slimey -- RHC

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone I'll still be around some, but, nowhere near as much as I've been in the past; my white Ancient will go to sleep fairly soon...I'd like to shift as much "stuff" to others as I can before that, though...no point keeping most of it.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Turns out putting a dragon to sleep isn't as easy as I thought it would be...lol....decided I'm just going to get rid of my 2 plot-holder subs and keep the basic sub, so, Tondar will remain awake....just won't be as active as I have been.

Thanks, again, for all the good wishes, and, sorry if I've disappointed anyone who thought they'd gotten rid of me!

Welcome back!
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information