Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 259/260 Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 259 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Yes, if you didn't give the system long enough to give you the "Aura of the Ornate Chest" before it died then you would not get the book.
    Hmm, I'm assuming this "Aura" is like when you stand next to campfire at Expedition Camp and get the "Aura of Warmth" effect? If so, then I stood beside the chest for 7 minutes and got no aura, still no book.. Broken, or is there another trick I'm missing?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Hmm, I'm assuming this "Aura" is like when you stand next to campfire at Expedition Camp and get the "Aura of Warmth" effect? If so, then I stood beside the chest for 7 minutes and got no aura, still no book.. Broken, or is there another trick I'm missing?
    It was bugged so thats why you can't find it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Question Re: Blight Update 259 Discussion

Sooo... any ETA for the discounted Loyalty Vault prices on Anarie??

Nia
    :: Blight :: Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Default Re: Blight Update 259 (Now On Blight)

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Blessing of Istara buffs are now known as Minor, Major and Superior Blessings.

Blessings of Istara no longer conflict with other armor and health buffs and lasts for 60 seconds.

Knight of Creation Blessing of Istaria now recycles every 90 seconds (up from 5) and has a pre-delay instead of post-delay time.
    *blinks* what? I could understand giving it a duration similar to melee ward or safety but this?? Please reconsider this change it is reducing a good ability to the levels of power style or defensive style.

- A disappointed Knight of creation

Delta 260 will soon be applied to Blight. Use this thread to discuss it. You can review the notes here: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...0-(Coming-Soon!)

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

• Dragon's Gift buff now remains active on players even after logging out and back (like other Gift buffs).
    Not sure what would need to be changed with dragons gift, as it already stays on when logged out? Maybe it was a certain Tier of the ability? Dragon's Gift IV and V stay on while logged out, always have.

You mention Fortify. Has this been fixed to stack with enhance and raise armor spells?
    Last edited by Guaran; June 19th, 2014 at 01:57 AM.

Any ETA for Blight Update 260?

Nia :: Blight Shard :: Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Added some more notes to the 260 thread. And it looks like we're just about ready to apply this one to Blight.

Please Amon reconsider the change to Forest Skulk Hunt Master .Like I said in the other post just cause 1 person has a hard time difeating him ( while a healer ) is no need to weak a very good mob . But I do like the rest of the update and can not wait till it comes to Order5

Please add "Spiritual Matters" to town marshal's stock

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    Please add "Spiritual Matters" to town marshal's stock
    This item is already for sale on the TM in Dalimond.

nothing at Dalimond TM
    as far as Mahagran TM empty too (as mentioned before)
    (Ornat's chest book works for me)
    Last edited by Krinharth; July 25th, 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: add info

nothing at Dalimond TM
    Go back and check your filters. Also, you are checking this on Blight, correct?

Post Re: Blight Update 259 Discussion

I've just come from Blight...

• The sky is *very* blue and the sun is in a purple "eye" - very nice.
    • The Loyalty Quest "Vault Upgrade II" still costs 12 tokens.
    • Egads! Where has the beautiful "dryad tree" SE of the Bristugo ports gone? It was the one with the pond underneath and has some historical significance to some players. Thank God I no longer own that plot that was next to it - it would break my heart to see it gone. Not sure if I can see the justification for removing it.
    • Hung about for a bit to see the new night sky but had to log - looking forward to seeing it.

Red face Re: Blight Update 259 Discussion

Surprise! Cleared cache and tree has returned! [Should have tried that first before posting.] *munches on humble pie*

*However* - Anarie is still wanting 12 tokens for Vault Upgrade II.

Could this be because I had already completed Upgrade I for eight tokens before this patch? Since I have been in the game from 2004 I have *many* tokens so, really, 6 or 12 is sort of no big deal financially speaking: but that's not the point and it should work properly for all so in the spirit of testing I submit it as a bug.

Thanks - and sorry about the "dryad tree" alarm!

nothing at Dalimond TM
    Perhaps I missed something but I did visit the Dalimond Town Marshall with my toon on Blight and found that before and after a quest completion I found no trade window to claim any rewards for the tokens received. Seems as if something is broken and filters have no effect as to the Dalimond Town Marshall having any trade window.

Knossos

I have noticed mention of a "Memorial Island" in at least one of the Blight Deltas - where should I take my toon on Blight see the "Memorial Island" ?

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    I have noticed mention of a "Memorial Island" in at least one of the Blight Deltas - where should I take my toon on Blight see the "Memorial Island" ?

Knossos
    It can be reached via any port that would take you to the other "Resort" islands, but there is no port off the island, so players must "Recall" back to their bind point if they wish to leave.

from http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...Q&goto=newpost
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

ofcourse on Blight. and I no, still nothing to trade at Dalimond and Mahagra TM

Even though I would wait until Blight becomes a Live patch before doing Summer Festival quests, I've been waiting for months for this festival when I learned that "Ted" (45378/17317) gives out the fishing quests to earn the +10, +20 and +40 Fishing for earning the title/emblems.

Is he going to give out fishing quests this time around? When I speak to him, he only says "I'm bored, bored, bored".

Also note that Ted is standing under the Dock in the ocean (drowning), not ON it. Maybe his Z needs adjusted higher up?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information