Thread: Suggestions for Plot Items

Default Suggestions for Plot Items

I would like to get some feed back on some suggestions I would like to post here for some items for land plots

#1 Additional lighting: Maybe sometime there can be added lighting, like say lamp posts or something to that effect, like the cute ones we see in Kion or other towns around our lands. I think they would make for a great addition

#2 Bind Shrine: I understand that the shrines are in the guild houses, but what about those who's plots are to small for the guild houses? Maybe we can try to get one placed into a smaller building, such as the small Connie or Pawnbroker huts? I am not sure how many would agree, but I think this too, would be a good addition due to the different sizes of plots and the largeness of the guild house. Some places in the map where there are plots, there is no shrine for one to bind to, so I think it could work for those unable or who do not wish to put such a large structure on their plot. For my land plot I have plenty of storage without having to put in a guild house, but I still would love to be able to bind my characters (Bi-Peds) to the land, where there is not a shrine in the area to bind too.

Any and all feedback and responses welcome, I am curious to see if any have had the same idea or would like to see the same things... One never knows unless they ask, no? I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day Be safe and above all else, Have Fun!

Default Re: Suggestions for Plot Items

Quote Originally Posted by AryaStrongClaw View Post
    I would like to get some feed back on some suggestions I would like to post here for some items for land plots

Any and all feedback and responses welcome, I am curious to see if any have had the same idea or would like to see the same things... One never knows unless they ask, no? I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day Be safe and above all else, Have Fun!
    Look good ideas to me, in addition to the thread right below this [RE : WISH LIST for New Plot Items] doing the same thing which you might have not seen ../grin
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Yes, sorry, I seen it after I posted my thread, We can add it to yours, but I am not familiar enough with the forums to know how to do that *smiles* It was just some ideas that came to mind as I was working on my land plot, I liked many of the ideas on the wish list thread as well, all we can do is ask, then see if it is possible Thank you for the response Lio

Quote Originally Posted by AryaStrongClaw View Post
    #1 Additional lighting: Maybe sometime there can be added lighting, like say lamp posts or something to that effect, like the cute ones we see in Kion or other towns around our lands. I think they would make for a great addition
    This was already suggested back in 2011: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...Lamps&p=274718
    Dee
    IGN: Deelighted, Deeclaw, Deelusion, Deestiny, Deemure, Deecree, Deeno
    Brains & Brawn Guild

np at all, just seems a good plan to keep in one place for the devs..if possible, i think i may be able to assist re-posting your ideas, hopefully agreeable to you etc..copy and paste is your friend ../grin
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Thread Information