Thread: Construction Crew: Buy and sell crafted goods here!

Thumbs up Construction Crew: Buy and sell crafted goods here!

Construction Crew Market
    Selling crafted goods since 2012

After two years of stocking the New Trismus consigner with a variety of T1 resources, the Construction Crew is now taking orders for all types of crafted goods on Chaos. We are also buying a number of items. Check out our catalog and place your orders here or in-game to one of the listed contacts.

For the rest of June only, we're offering a 20% discount on all T1 standard resource orders of 1500 or more. Make your order by June 30 to get this special rate!

We're also buying tech comps for the Armor I and Armor II techs in large quantities. 100s available for adventurers looking for some coin!

Looking for anything not on the current catalog? Suggest it here, and we'll try to get it on the catalog in the future.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Default Re: Construction Crew: Buy and sell crafted goods here!

I'm currently working on an order for a T1 set of platemail and cargo armor. Although it's not on the catalog yet, I am taking orders for armor sets and pre-orders for teched armor.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Quote Originally Posted by Tathar View Post
    I'm currently working on an order for a T1 set of platemail and cargo armor. Although it's not on the catalog yet, I am taking orders for armor sets and pre-orders for teched armor.
    This order is complete and ready for pickup.
    Check out our wares!

The catalog has been updated to include biped armor sets. Tannin resource prices have also been reduced significantly.
    Check out our wares!

WTB a Tier 2 Scalemail Armor set

InGame contact JLantis.

Any preferences regarding leggings vs. greaves, visible vs. invisible helm and mask?
    Check out our wares!

nope, i dont care

Your set is ready for pickup, or I can put it on NT connie and you can pick it up from there at your convenience.
    Check out our wares!

I'd like to welcome BareBear to the Construction Crew. He's been doing a lot to keep New Trismus stocked with T1 resources, and with my progression towards stocking T2 resources and gear, BareBear will be filling in the gap left behind.

I'd also like to take the time to extend an invitation to anyone else interested in maintaining a healthy stock of any tier of resources. If this sounds like you, send a tell to PhoenixStar asking to join the Construction Crew. We're looking for industrious crafters of all schools and tiers. Both dragons and bipeds are welcome.
    Check out our wares!

WTB Kenaf Cargo Set, everything visible and boots teched with speed

It might be a while. I'm not yet able to make T2 cargo armor, and BareBear doesn't have Tinkerer.
    Check out our wares!

Ok, i'll ask in MarketChannel for this cargo stuff. So count it as done and update your file when your able to do more.

Sorry we couldn't do it for you. Tinkerer is one of the last schools people typically train because it gives Salvaging skill, which can prevent experience gains from deconstructing items.
    Check out our wares!

Do you need any Cotton spools ? or some Metal Bars, if So let me know, perhaps we can work out a deal.

reply here or look for me ingame as Hilfrag Redsun. won't be ingame for a couple more days due to work and other commitments.

Not at the moment, but we probably will need about 1000 cotton spools in the future once we get started with T3 equipment.
    Check out our wares!

I'm hopping on the forums to make a quick announcement. The Construction Crew is recruiting any and all industrious crafters interested in selling crafted items and keeping crafted items available for sale on consignment or by special order. I am personally handing out invitations to select guildless crafters who are actively stocking New Trismus with stuff for sale, but I am also accepting requests from those who want to join the Crew. If this sounds like you, send a /tell to PhoenixStar asking about the guild and what we do.

I am also working on a price sheet for T1 and select T2 spells, but due to our pricing structure, it will take some time to develop a price sheet that's easy to look up. In the meantime, if you are looking for teched or unteched spells, I am personally working on special orders while I train Spellcrafter, and I can offer a discount off the regular consignment prices for any unteched spell.
    Check out our wares!

Rolling out some changes to our stock!

First, we're now only stocking basic resources, spell shards, and a handful of high-demand crafted goods. We've had issues with other types of goods being returned to us unsold, so we're downsizing our inventory for now. We'll continue to try out a handful of other items in stock at New Trismus.

We're also offering a 20% discount off our normal prices for anyone who orders more than 2000 bulk worth of resources. The discount is valid for all gathered, single-processed, or double-processed resources, provided that we do not have to use consignment for delivery.

Finished equipment and spells will now only be available by commission, but the prices will be much cheaper since we won't be maintaining an inventory or spending consignment fees on items that might not sell. In general, these items will now only cost a small amount of coin above the cost of the materials used in crafting. In general, look for savings of about half the previous cost of these items!
    Check out our wares!

Thread Information