Thread: Master Builder and Grand Master Crafter Emblems

Default Master Builder and Grand Master Crafter Emblems

One of my Guildmates Completed all 5 Construction Schools and had scribed them before again speaking to the Imperial Recognition Officer NPC in Dalimond. She did not receive the Master Builder Emblem.

I suggested that she reacquire each of the 5 construction emblems and see if the NPC would award the Master Builder Emblem. She did cycle through the 5 construction craft trainers with intermediate stops at the IRO NPC and with the 5 emblems in her inventory she did receive the Master Builder Emblem.

Hopefully the Imperial Recognition Officer can be made to recognize scribed prerequisite emblems from the corresponding listing of these in Craft Abilities, rather than necessitating the reacquisition of those prerequisite emblems which had been scribed. (As currently configured the Grand Master Crafter Emblem which has 19 prerequisite emblems would be a potentially painful process had these emblems been scribed).

Knossos

Default Re: Master Builder and Grand Master Crafter Emblems

It used to be that you needed all 5 of the construction school emblems, and be in one of those schools, to get it to give you the master builder. Now it might look for the title abilities for all 5 in the characters abilities list.

Try scribing them all, be in a construction school, and greet him again.

She was in the 5th Construction Craft school and received her 5th emblem and scribed that along with already having scribed the other 4 emblems and she was not given the Master Builder emblem - so she obtained the 5 emblems again and the Master Builder emblem was awarded.

BTW the officer will award an emblem for the current craft school even if one has been otained and scribed earlier - and that new emblem can also be scribed which yields a duplicate ability in the Craft abilities listing.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    She was in the 5th Construction Craft school and received her 5th emblem and scribed that along with already having scribed the other 4 emblems and she was not given the Master Builder emblem - so she obtained the 5 emblems again and the Master Builder emblem was awarded.

BTW the officer will award an emblem for the current craft school even if one has been obtained and scribed earlier - and that new emblem can also be scribed which yields a duplicate ability in the Craft abilities listing.

Knossos
    I can conform this exact thing, It happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I put in a Ticket and and got this back.

The Master Builder title is presently set up to check for the actual emblem, not the new ability.

We're going to have to figure out the best way to change/fix that so that everyone will be able to get the Master Builder title whether they have the old system of emblems, or the new one with abilities. We'll try to get that fixed for the Fall Content Update.

Thank you,
    Velea
    So I got all 5 build emblems again, had them in my pack and received the Master Builder emblem.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information