Thread: Researchers Heritage opens its gates!

Wink Researchers Heritage opens its gates!

The white and gold dragon wanders onto the marketplace, wearing as usual his Researcher emblem around his neck

My greetings, Living Races of Istaria. I am Researcher Pharaxes Sphaerideion and I have to make an announcement. I have finished the building of my lair and hereby open it for everyone!

He takes out a scroll, showing a map

I call this place... Researchers Heritage

This is the way to the lair. You can either run to there from Bristugo, which would take a moment longer and might bring you across a few enemies on the roadside, or you run from the arrival pad in Tishlar, which is a much shorter way for the bipeds. Dragons capable of flight of course can always take a shortcut.

Once you arrived there, you can take a look at the various floors!

He takes out several more scrolls, showing the floor plans as well as a description for it

On floor 0, the ground floor, you will find a gallery with all the murals of the Living Races. My sign that everyone is welcome in there. You also will find a public library. The tier 5 and tier 6 Helian Lairs are placed besides each other and everyone is invited to gather there, talk, have a party or more! Just don't forget to clean up afterwards.

One note about all this floor plans. Every library is open for public use! Two libraries are for tier 4 to tier 6 formulas and techs and two libraries are for tier 1 to tier 3 formulas and techs. Take, what you need, give, what you can spare! Also on the plans you will find many cross signs. Each one marks the location of a mural. I have done my best to show you every mural I could find. Some are placed more than one, but at least each one is places once! Also every asterisk beneath a room name tells you, that you can go up or down a level from there.

On floor 1 you will find another public library as well as one of my galleries. To reach floor 2 you have to walk through the library and go down a level on the upper right corner.

Just like floor 1, floor 2 also contains a library as well as a gallery. Here you will find the only non-complete mural. If one of the visitors ever gets a Myloc Queen Hair to spend, I would be happy for a trade! Please note that you cannot enter the Helian Lairs from this floor.

Floor 3 shows you now the Lunus Lairs, also tier 5 and tier 6 right beside each other, for the same use as the Helian ones. From here you also can reach a tier 6 connie and a tier 6 pawnie! And of course there is the library in there, the last one, unfortunately. On the connie I will place formulas not fitting into a library anymore for a very low price, which will be 20 copper as it is the minimum price for many formulas and techs. Feel free to do so as well if you don't find a place for formulas or techs!

Floor 4 is somehow split. On the top half, which is reachable through the Connie on floor 3 you can go down a level to reach a vault as well as a shrine. On the bottom half there are the Lunus lairs as well as a collection of geodes to see.

Floor 5 shows the vault and the shrine, as mentioned above only accessible from floor 4. Besides the bottoms of the Lunus lairs, there is also the path going down to the last floor.

Floor 6 now shows the final part of my lair. Starting with Helian lairs, tier 1 and 2, right beside each other as well as Lunus lairs, tier 1 and tier 2, giving just another place to enjoy a gathering. There you also will find the last of the galleries.

There is something special about the last floor, though. In the first Helian and the first Lunus lair I placed Dragon Statues, accessible for everyone. I would be proud if you take one out of it, scribe me a message into it - best with a date too and don't forget your name - and either give it to me personally or let it send to me somehow.

Please come in, bring your friends, take a seat and have a good life within my lair. Chat with others, trade with others, but of all be nice to each other.

The white and gold dragon bows his head

I thank you kindly for your attention!
    Last edited by Pharaxes; July 2nd, 2014 at 10:30 PM.
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Default Re: Researchers Heritage opens its gates!

wonderful-awesome- gorgeous- phantastic-aesthetic

but to be honest- we are speechless

Istarian art (murals) and knowledge (libraries)-
    all combined in a lair-

what a gift to the community

thank you Pharaxes

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

You really need to look at this people of Order !

Enjoy

Flameus Nimrod: 100/100/100/100 Lupussan Nimrod: Adventure Rating 278 - Crafting Rating 234 GMC

it is so briliant!

Lovely lair there! I'll have to check it out personally while I'm in the area ^^

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Took a walk around it just now, it really is stunning, like a true art museum. Perfect choice of lairs to frame it with, too, as I love waterfalls. :-) Even has a gift shop! (consigner) I just wish I could see the mural names by clicking on them.

Please let me know when I can help you finish up that myloc queen slayer mural! I'd love to take her down again.

I will have to take a look although I tend to get very very lost in lairs, which makes me very very paranoid.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

*points up* That's why there is a map of all floors
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)

I thank you for the map. We shall see how it goes.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!

What an amazing lair! I have never seen many of those murals. So pretty! I did get quite lost but the map helped me.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!

I'm glad you liked it *smiles*

Thread Information