Thread: Droppable pets

Default Droppable pets

I'm not sure whether this has been discussed before or is even partially implemented, but with the "recent" addition of pets, I suddenly had what I believed to be a funny thought:

What if the world bosses had pets in their loot tables? These would be somewhat better than your common pets, but still not game-breakingly good. because I for one would -love- to have a mini-Reklar following me, or a mini-SoG.
    And this wouldn't have to only apply to world bosses, some special named creatures could have the possibility as well.

As for drop rate, well it shouldn't be too easy for the ones from the mobs that are quite low (The named Treant near ED for example, he's relatively strong, but still farmable), but with the world bosses it shouldn't be all too hard to get them (ie. 1 to 3 hunts should yield atleast 1 pet)

Default Re: Droppable pets

<3 this idea. maybe if they go to tokens for epic lootables, these could have a mid-range cost?

Love this idea but i think they should be just as hard to get as epic items

I like this idea

I also quite like this idea. This might be a great method to lure *cough* I mean bring in more players to hunt the epics who have little to no interest in the epic weapons, but would jump at the prospect of having the aesthetics of a cool and unique pet following them around (for instance players who much rather enjoy crafting). I second awdz comment about applying this this into the epic token system as an affordable medium and being of less "value" compared to the epic weapons/ pieces.

Chaos: Kesson 100/100/100/100 Emeralde 100/100/100/48 Kestrom 218/128 Ryasu 100/100

I think I would enjoy a Faffy following me about, her and her pups can be rather harsh if you cross over their path

Thread Information