Thread: Zamolxes Fiery Spirit

Blog Entries

Default Zamolxes Fiery Spirit

yes we are about 30 strong now ask me frosttail or greenmint to join the guild this is in chaos I will protect any of the members until my last breath I am truly commited to this guild there is nothing I would like more then to give this guild a home This is a truly amazing and awesome guild I really really just want them to have a home. If anyone is curious just message me in the forums or in the game I plan for the guild to have their home at back bay
    Last edited by shadowstryke; July 15th, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Zamolxes Fiery Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstryke View Post
    yes we are about 30 strong now ask me frosttail or greenmint to join the guild this is in chaos I will protect any of the members until my last breath I am truly commited to this guild there is nothing I would like more then to give this guild a home This is a truly amazing and awesome guild I really really just want them to have a home. If anyone is curious just message me in the forums or in the game I plan for the guild to have their home at back bay
    Edit: We are now at 40 members. I will be getting the guild plot on the 28th then we can start focusing on getting more members.
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Blog Entries

Update: we now have a guild plot and the plots vault is already done we are still going strong at 57 strong and we are looking for members to help us build our plot

Blog Entries

We have our home in garnet bay it is a very fun and friendly guild so don't be shy to ask questions

Thread Information