Thread: Demon Flurry ~Blight

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Angry Demon Flurry ~Blight

So I'm on Blight at the moment and I'm on the Isle of Battles.

This may be a known issue but this 'facelift' you gave demon flurry, broke him. It has the same look as Bloodthorn Bow now in my inventory ( thought it was bloodthorn bow at first) and when I equip it, it's invisible. When I attack with it, the damage does not show and most of the times it doesn't do any damage unless it's with an abilitie, so the basic attacks are bugged. My other bow works perfectly fine though. Also when you die and get resurrected you get a CTD 99% of the time. This is VERY annoying imho while playing on blight and dying or trying to use demon flurry.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Default Re: Demon Flurry ~Blight

And just to be sure it wasn't only me, I asked my friend to go on blight and look if she could see the bow, wich she couldn't.
    I'm not sure about other people though, anyone had the same problem?

I tried on Any-Foe on both bows ,. both are seen when equipped will hunt with them and see it they work on him.
    Andy.Demon.jpg

well it says only 1 image per post lol

combat: [08/13/14 20:51:54] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 200 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:56] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 136 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:57] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 232 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:59] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 174 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:59] Amethyst Golem has been killed.
    on a side not must say I do not really like the extra combat spam, just you hit , not with what would do me fine,.
    Last edited by MarshDog; August 14th, 2014 at 12:53 AM. Reason: combat log
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    I tried on Any-Foe on both bows ,. both are seen when equipped will hunt with them and see it they work on him.
    Andy.Demon.jpg

well it says only 1 image per post lol

combat: [08/13/14 20:51:54] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 200 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:56] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 136 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:57] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 232 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:59] You hit Amethyst Golem with Demon Flurry for 174 pierce damage .

[08/13/14 20:51:59] Amethyst Golem has been killed.
    on a side not must say I do not really like the extra combat spam, just you hit , not with what would do me fine,.

This is what I see:
    horizons_1407981582.jpg

As you can see it's demon flurry but it has the skin of bloodthorn bow in the equipment & my attacks aren't listed. Only the first attack or abilities.
    Not sure as too why this is though. >.<
    As for the dying and getting a CTD everytime you recall/get resurrected, do you also have that problem? Afaik all my friends who were on blight today warned me about it and I didn't believe it until it happened. :s

Did you disable patching before heading into blight? The weapons require some new files to be sent out to your end before they will work properly.

The icon did change. I will see if I can correct this as it is a bug.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

Flamefeniks do you have problems with other items not showing up, for example the decal on a Ceremonial Shield, or the walls of some of the Towers around Aradoth?

I used to have no problems with Istaria on older NVidia hardware but nowadays I see a lot of graphical anomalies when playing Istaria with a couple of Ati Radeon 7790 cards. I tried the game on a friend's Radeon 4770 card and saw the same problems, in fact on his system I noticed that walls of Tazoon were invisible, went back and checked on mine - sure enough, Tazoon walls are invisible. Odd thing is that when I've discussed this in-game I've got some people with NVidia cards saying they get exactly the same problems!

At times yes, some stuff doesn't show up or the color doesn't show, though I use Radeon. And as for not having patched Istaria, I never disable it, though I do notice sometimes the patch cancels saying there's a problem with this or that, due to some mods, although it mostly runs as smooth as water. However, now it's fixed, a re-install of istaria helps at times hehe.

When a popup about the patch occurs (from a mod, like map pack, hit OK, not Cancel), it will finish patching up correctly and only ignore the one file.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    When a popup about the patch occurs (from a mod, like map pack, hit OK, not Cancel), it will finish patching up correctly and only ignore the one file.
    Ah I see , that's good to know.

Thread Information