Thread: I'd like to applaud GN for the amazing communication.

Default I'd like to applaud GN for the amazing communication.

Seriously, nice work. No patch news, no news "when", "what" or hell even "if" anything will happen with vaults, silo footprints, mob spawns etc.

Tyreal2012

Default Re: I'd like to applaud GN for the amazing communication.

meow kors spitting furballs

Well, what do you expect from a Community Manager, who did the latest posting 8 days ago?
    I don't expect anything anymore, cause then I won't be disappointed.
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Its abit strange how it is. Back in April after the archer and dragon nerf ppl were leaving so fastAE didnt know what happened. Then both AE and GN turned on sound and started babbling like hell, they couldnt shut up it seemed. Then they went silent for awhile. Its been like this always, it goes in waves.

We know we wouldnt get a patch until auctions are over, but we still havent had the Fall Harvest event and is missing 3 patches from US. Would be interesting with abit of feedback now and then though, however small it might seem to you it atleast assures us your alive and working your butts off as usual[;)]

I`ll give you this much, the server seems stable after the merge. So there isnt much to talk about there (there usually was).
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Amonai

Ever considered the possibility he's just sick or something? As we saw with either Luca or Gale in the past, if they are unable to post for whatever reason there is no second person to back them up and we'll mostly get silence until they are back again.

Could also be he's just fed up with all the whining on these boards. Heck, I know I am. I applaud Luca for being the focal point of a lot of people's complaints, questions, demands, anger, whines etc for such a long time and still remaining civil and continuing to post even after personal accusations.
    So for all we know, he's just on a (much needed) break.

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Amonai
    Ever considered the possibility he's just sick or something? As we saw with either Luca or Gale in the past, if they are unable to post for whatever reason there is no second person to back them up and we'll mostly get silence until they are back again.

Could also be he's just fed up with all the whining on these boards. Heck, I know I am. I applaud Luca for being the focal point of a lot of people's complaints, questions, demands, anger, whines etc for such a long time and still remaining civil and continuing to post even after personal accusations.
    So for all we know, he's just on a (much needed) break.
    Aye....I for one is glad i dont have his job.
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Didnt Luca say at the Harvest thread that he communicate with email with AE and that the auctons must be over first? Well my memory say that he did so why should he repost that answer? Read the Harvest thread instead of starting new ones.

Patience is a virtue.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Patience is a virtue.
    How long before it turns into a annoyance?

Nords

I guess those who invaded Tazoon few months back saying GN's service sucked and that they had abonded a game (Mir?) they were supposed to service, were right all along....

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    Didnt Luca say at the Harvest thread that he communicate with email with AE and that the auctons must be over first? Well my memory say that he did so why should he repost that answer? Read the Harvest thread instead of starting new ones.

Patience is a virtue.
    Aye Vanaondo, patience is a virtue. I waited patiently all weekend for the fall harvest event, or at least some feedback from Luca saying it wouldn't happen if they didn't receive a response from AE. I'm all too aware of what Luca posted in the fall harvest topic - as you might imagine I have been watching for more info like a hawk.

Patience is like a rubber band though, it can take a lot of tension, but stretch it too thin, and it snaps. I wonder how much tension the rubber band that represents me can take ?

Tyreal2012

same here, i want the spawn patch badly but since my respite i have replenished my rubber band

Jaelle_earth

fall harvest event??? isnt it a bit tooo late for playing spooks and ghosts? maybe they shuold implement some evil santas right now so they go online on christmas eve ^^

Keep it up GN, I'm amazed. Really.

Chtonia

I am surprised that mr. "I-rule-these-boards"- admin Lauryav does not immediately lock this thread. since we are not supposed to critizise GN.
    actually I think we should petition against GN and send that petition to AE
    it shocked me to see another thread locked

I am surprised that mr. "I-rule-these-boards"- admin Lauryav does not immediately lock this thread. since we are not supposed to critizise GN.
    Well critics, constructive ones is one thing - rantings is a complete different one.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

The whole situation is becomming unbearable, we have no clue as to what's
    going on,..
    Rants are in order, we need Gn to wake up and tell us what their plans are,
    but.. it's becomming very clear that no-one is monitoring these boards, or if they
    are , just dont care..
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Personally I think the boards are monitored...
    But only for things that dont involve whining or complaining...
    Hell I would ignore these sarcasmic threads if I were in their shoes, sure I do my share of complaining from time to time...
    But I for one am not surprised that I dont get an answer...
    Sure GN is doing quite a few things wrong, but we dont know the reasons behind this nor is it gonna be told to us...
    But dont put all the blame completely on GN, they only keep the updates going here in EU...
    Also partially blame the company who runs the NA shards as well for not noticing the problems in EU and attempting to correct this as well...
    Both work on the same game for god sakes, maybe a little cooperation should be in order as well !!!
    All we can do is wait patiently and hope that things will improve...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo

Well critics, constructive ones is one thing - rantings is a complete different one.
    I agree on that one, but I hope you will agree on the fact that even the most patient person will snap at a certain point. I know that I went past this snapping point more then once hearing from Tzael I should quit it and give it time.
    To mention that rubber band. When you strech one too far it might not break but it will never recover to the point of start and to be honnest i think this band won't recover.
    I really love this game and I think it has loads of potential but while we have gotten great fields for iron granite obsidian and gems there is still a bad spawn for maple.
    There aren't that many crafters there but it's always running to the end of the field to get your trees and for the ones who know how big that field is I think that says enough.

No posting from Luca for 2 weeks, and Luca not even reading these boards for 10 days now... Not to mention the completely outdated HZ-EU-login-site (events, tazoon.com,...) Just check the AE-staff. At least one of them is reading the forums each day, they are posting on many important threads. What do WE get? Nothing. None of the old GN-staff seems to be alive (remember tazoon, when we had two Lucas and some more?). Not even the GN-staff-link does work, unlike the AE-one...

Each day he's not reading and POSTING, he's making the matter worse for GN.

Looks like GN doesn't remember the long thread on tazoon, where hundreds of players voted against GN, when they did the same to us... But by now, GN should know that they can't afford to loose any more customers due to bad CS...
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Thread Information