Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Default Live bugs: delta 259-261

The loyalty vendor's dialogue for Loyalty: Vault Upgrade I still says 8 tokens. The quest log info says 6.

the /sne command will still select the nearest enemy. Using '/sne <name>' no longer selects anything. It used to select the nearest enemy whose name started with <name>.

Default Re: Live bugs: delta 259-261

I can not run Order. game window opens, and nothing happens.
    Blight and Chaos run normaly
    Last edited by Krinharth; August 20th, 2014 at 08:59 AM.
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

75% overburden - no matter how much or how little I am overburdened the speed is always limited by 75%. I can be 1 bulk over my capacity and it's still 75% overburden.

Crafting animations - regardless of which tool I use and the task I'm performing (mining, logging, making boards, bars, spools, etc) my character always uses the foraging animation now. I've done a full scan for patching and still haven't seen any of the usual crafting animations.

•A new "Biped Information Center" exists on Spirit Island now. This information center has information unique to biped characters.
    Is this the structure located by the pad and the gate on Spirit Isle? It doesn't appear to be interactive, I've cleared the world cache for that sector and relogged, no change.

While at Spirit Isle I noticed that water wasn't loading so I went back to New Trismus and sure enough, no water loading around the island there either. I've done a full scan for patching through the launcher's troubleshoot options but this hasn't fixed the lack of water.
    Last edited by Tzael; August 20th, 2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Auto-correct decided relogged should be reclogged!

The player search feature doesn't list any regions when specifying the search parameters.

I see such a lovely sky this morning Logged in several times, not sure if there are any others who log and see only sky as well, but I thought I would post. Have a good day!

Arya, are you log on blight and Chaos? (if it ok, then we 3 alresdy)
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Ooh! Sorry Krin, it is order that I see the sky in, I can try to log chaos I think I have a char over there. I did a scan and repatch and still the same, I see sky in Order

Seems Chaos loads fine, still can not get into order

i have the same issue Arya.. nothing on Order but Sky !!!!!!!. this sucks cause i can't go to another server . upon further tries i have realised that during loading screen that i never get past " looking up character stats " screen and when i do finally log in none of my character's information loads
    Last edited by terrox; August 20th, 2014 at 01:13 PM.

I'm not offered a quest to attune to the Island of Ice Expedition Camp, and the destination is listed as Unavailable when I go to the portal in Bristugo.

* Dragon buffs,true grit,promotes appear as "You began casting of Purifying" ,same with breeze and heals "You healed yourself with Quick of Purifying"
    *It looks like water evaporated from Istaria no water anywhere

Frozen tech kit 12s..=12000c=1200 tokens=75 quests?!!!!...i better get to work

Town Marshall: Drawing a Blank seems to be repeatable instead of Daily
    Last edited by Tilithia; August 20th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

Quest: Not my kind of pig roaster
    Counter don't work for me
    Tried with ravenous bloodsnout and weaker ravenous bloodsnout in the spirituous swamp.

Hope the value is wrong, for 10c for 1 token, are useless.

And is bad you can't take more then 1 quest a time, at least you can do a trip around and kill something, give some more at least, not 1...

heartwarming: Summer festival is back
    not a big thing: But is it by intention, that the creatures in petting zoo do not move?
    Maggot is nearly escaping, fyakkie hiding in hay stack..
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

[08/20/14 12:16:29] You hit Wild Grulet with Fine Bronze Bastard Sword for 48 slash damage .

[08/20/14 12:16:29] Wild Grulet has been killed.

Hmm, this is a new one. Intended or an error?

logged in with a level 14 saris, order shard. Slaying the grulets for the daily quest.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

something happened to the water- its gone (but I think its reported already- )
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Iron Confection Emblem don't work for me anymore the +10 was nice
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Town Marshall: Drawing a Blank seems to be repeatable instead of Daily

Fixed for next delta

logged in with a level 14 saris, order shard. Slaying the grulets for the daily quest.

Both quests I looked at were fine. I looked at "Health Competition" (clearly says Gulets as opposed to Gruoks) and "Pig Practice" (clearly says Gruoks, not Grulets). Counters on both are setup to accept the correct ones.

something happened to the water- its gone (but I think its reported already- )

You have to get latest client to see it.

Quest: Not my kind of pig roaster

Fixed for next delta.

not a big thing: But is it by intention, that the creatures in petting zoo do not move?
    Maggot is nearly escaping, fyakkie hiding in hay stack..

Yes, they are not spawned monsters but npcs. So they don't move.

Iron Confection Emblem don't work for me anymore the +10 was nice

It'll work fine if you convert it to an ability and then use it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by silverth View Post
    [08/20/14 12:16:29] You hit Wild Grulet with Fine Bronze Bastard Sword for 48 slash damage .

[08/20/14 12:16:29] Wild Grulet has been killed.

Hmm, this is a new one. Intended or an error?

i belevie sliverth meant that combat log now shows the weapon you use when doing regular attack. i noticed that on dragon,regular attacks say: You hit xx with Spiked Emerald Tipped Dragon Claw". It also appears above head,like when you use an item.

Thread Information