Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live bugs: Delta 262

Default Live bugs: Delta 262

Quake Attack is flagged as non-masterable since the patch. This wasn't mentioned in the patch notes so am not sure if this is an accidental change or if there was an oversight adding this information to the patch notes.

Default Re: Live bugs: Delta 262

A number of players on Chaos are reporting that they are crashing if they have died and are then resurrected. So far those concerned are of the dragon race, and are being resurrected by other dragons. I'm hoping for a chance to test this out with bipeds and bipedal resurrection spells/abilities later.

DEV: A fix for this has been patched out to all shards.
    Last edited by Yfelvik; September 7th, 2014 at 05:41 AM.

Since this seems to be a new bug thread, going to state here; the spawns on New Brommel are very low, 1 or 2 Spooky spiders and maybe 6 very spooky zombies are all I've seen. I killed the 2 spiders that appeared when I ran up and down the hill a few times to trigger the spawn, then ran all the way to the crystal area before zombies spawned, killed 6 of those and ran back to the spiders and there still wasn't a refresh to the spawn.

ran around on a level 26 hatchie, order shard.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Can confirm Silverth's issue with the New Brommel spawns, very very low numbers there.

Also about the new lair Tavern room, is there any way to actually access the storage there or is there supposed to be an NPC-like claw thing there as in the consigner and vault rooms? Either way I'm not seeing any way to store anything in my newly completed tavern after running around the room clicking like mad.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Attacks with dragons claws are still there... and the spell casting of improved prime bolt of Acc-cut offs are still around...those two bugs are really annoying... and alot of weapons are missing there textures like those big wooden looking sigals whatever wooden swords they are lol. and alot of weapons held by mobs are black in color..
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

The festival raffle huckster occasionally offers me a quest with a missing name, as shown in the screenshot. If I click the 'Accept' button a second raffle ticket is consumed, and the NPC always responds with "The Raffle Huckster looks at you and grimaces. 'Sorry friend. This isn't a winning number. Give it another try?'."

So the bugs I'm aware of with this are the missing name of the quest, and the second festival ticket being consumed.

DEV: This fix is now live.
    Last edited by Yfelvik; September 9th, 2014 at 03:42 PM.

Recall has no casting bar and has no name in combat info when cast.

CTD when moving stuff from pack to Guild House, get an "unhandled Exception" , report was sent. I can duplicate the bug every time I move a piece of head gear. Moves from pouch in Guild House to pack fine, but CTD when I put it back in the same pouch. The piece still gets moved to the pouch, its in the pouch when I get logged back in. A Guild member had the same thing happen when moving a tool to a Guild House. Not sure if it just happens with Guild Houses.

DEV: A fix for this has been patched out to all shards.
    Last edited by Yfelvik; September 9th, 2014 at 03:43 PM.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Quote Originally Posted by Tzael View Post
    Quake Attack is flagged as non-masterable since the patch. This wasn't mentioned in the patch notes so am not sure if this is an accidental change or if there was an oversight adding this information to the patch notes.
    Oversight. It was made non-masterable as a result of the overall improvements to it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

myloc birthing sacs have 125050 hp since update.....I hope this is not intented?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Oversight. It was made non-masterable as a result of the overall improvements to it.
    1. 100% increase in delay for 50% damage increase is not an improvement. (looks like a 50% loss).
    2. Linking to the multi timer is not an improvement (loss).
    3. Nature damage is not an improvement (Guardians get Guardian's Force, which can be toggled on or off as needed).
    4. 10% chance for 3 second stun. I guess that counts as an improvement, but a Guardian already has 100% chance to stun attacks.
    Probably a good thing you made it un-masterable (which I think was poor form), from the looks of it I would most likely take it off my hot bar anyway.
    Last edited by Trust; September 8th, 2014 at 05:30 AM. Reason: add
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    1. 100% increase in delay for 50% damage increase is not an improvement. (looks like a 50% loss).
    Fair enough, I can revisit that.

4. 10% chance for 3 second stun. I guess that counts as an improvement, but a Guardian already has 100% chance to stun attacks.
    Using what do they have 100% chance to stun? Looking at the Guardian abilities, I don't see it. Are you referring to a masterable ability or a spell?

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Using what do they have 100% chance to stun? Looking at the Guardian abilities, I don't see it. Are you referring to a masterable ability or a spell?
    Both. Its been many years since I leveled Guardian but iirc they master Petrify at 16 Druid. They also have access to nature spells which include stuns.
    Last edited by Trust; September 8th, 2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: screwed up the quote
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

When trading with consigners who have a lot of items listed I no longer get to see all items if the list takes a while to load. Instead I get an error message stating "Trade browsing limited to 75 seconds." and as soon as I get this error message no more items load.

Using the New Trismus consigner as an example I can browse their listings, and in the first instance I might be shown 1500 (approximately) items. I can then repeat the test right away and maybe 1700 items will be listed. If the server is being particularly slow then I might only see 1200 items listed before the error message appears.

We've seen problems with consigners when more than 2500 items are listed, but the last few weeks the numbers have been dropping and we'd expect to see all items listed when we browse. Instead what we've got is a bit of a lottery as to which wares are presented to a player browsing the list. With this bug it's entirely feasible that someone could list an item and that item never gets seen by another player, eventually returning to the seller's vault without a single prospective customer knowing it was ever for sale.

Doing "The Angler" quest, there's no visible counter at all. I hope it is counting all the mackerel i've been fishing/deleting to approach 10k.

Dragon had no problem getting the attunement quest to Island of Ice Expedition camp, but the biped is not offered to attune, and it is showing as unavailable in bristugo.

Edit: Ok, weird, I just tried again and it worked. Yesterday it was no -go tho.
    Last edited by Guaran; September 11th, 2014 at 12:58 AM.

Cannot gather from citrine or jasper golems. Toon is making gathering animations, but not getting anything. Biped on chaos.

The regular resource nodes working ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Doing "The Angler" quest, there's no visible counter at all. I hope it is counting all the mackerel i've been fishing/deleting to approach 10k.
    Unfortunately it isn't counting them. The quest is bugged.

Unfortunately it isn't counting them. The quest is bugged.
    Noooo...! I've spent 2 days on that, and actually estimate I gathered 15k or more...

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Noooo...! I've spent 2 days on that, and actually estimate I gathered 15k or more...
    That's odd, I did it just fine (Earn Title: The Angler). Completed date of 8/31/2014. But I do now see that is 2 days before Live Delta 262 patch. I did it early in anticipation that the emblem was going to start giving the +50 bonus on Delta 262 (9/2/2014). Dang, sorry about your luck I bet it had to do with the counter truncation from earlier bug reports and got messed up.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information