Thread: Gajeel RedFox back story

Post Gajeel RedFox back story

Gajeel was alone wondering throw a massive forest hopelessly lost and disorientated he fell off in to a canyon rich with iron and other minerals it was the lair of the King of the Iron dragons “Matalicana “

WHO GOSE TRESPASSING IN MY HOME a thunderous voice cry’s out.

Gajeel, Gajeel Redfox Who wants to know.

Easy there, young warrior *Still shrouded in darkness* why are you out this far in to the wilderness by yourself.

Got nowhere better to be. Im on a mission to join a wizard guild.

“Cackling ensues as the dragon uses his keen vision sees and sees the abilities of the Intruder “

Hey what’s so funny Gajeel Demands?

You the dragon responds.

Your just like me when I was younger rude rash a steel wall surrounds you and your potential and indeed we need people to join the guilds to protect the land from Zerioph and his dominion of dark magic. To help with this I am going to teach you something that’s an ancient spell that’s rarely used in the human world of magic anymore.
    But first I must teach a youngling like you all of the age of 12

Gajeel: Interrupts 14 !

Forgive me 14 I Must teach you how to use magic first . Being in tuned with the magic-world and with your elements is not an easy task .

My name is Matalicana I’m the king of the Iron dragons. And you shale be my student
    The Magic I’m going to teach you is the magic that was made to deal with the criminals of our kind Its called Dragon slayer magic

It will give you dragon lungs to Breath with the element of your teacher

Dragon scales to dissolve the element

And Dragon claws to attack with the element

The welder of this magic brand will take on all the characteristics of a dragon. Eating your element will increase your power and heal your wounds from combat.

A rather odd alliance was formed and for the next 3 years that three years Gajeel and Matalicana became as close as father and son then one day in the year 777 Matalicana and any trace of the good dragons vanished. It took Gajeel Quite some time to get over the loss of Matalicana he went down a very dark road pointing him to the darkness it was not till he meet enemy’s that became friends as well as a wise old man did he find the light . But this happiness did not last for long, the demon lord Zerioph in an attempt to remove the dragon slayers from there world and scattering them across different dimensions.
    Last edited by Gajeel; October 2nd, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

Default Re: Gajeel RedFox back story

Ahhhh come on Elaborate. Too short need more ! Don't be like bleach right when it starts to get really good we get the Too be continued still frame .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information