Thread: Oki i'm getting pissed off and seriously

Default Oki i'm getting pissed off and seriously

3 Tripple teched armor pieces for one custommer that are dissapear into the void is a lil to much and very bad for my reputation !!!

Fix the bloody database if ya think this moronic game has a slight chance of surviving.

Default Re: Oki i'm getting pissed off and seriously

Right update, I got the XP, itmes were not created, resources were removed

After relog i kept the XP, recources returned to my inventory, items not created......

Unai

Quote Originally Posted by Ariwena
    3 Tripple teched armor pieces for one custommer that are dissapear into the void is a lil to much and very bad for my reputation !!!

Fix the bloody database if ya think this moronic game has a slight chance of surviving.
    lol [;)]
    I lost 29 full-teched armor pieces of my same tier when they introduced the big patch in september (the "techniqued items that lost techniques" issue), and NOT A WORD about this has been said by any GN's representative. Even if they have a policy for Possession Recovery
    for game malfunctioning, they'll never apply it, because it's there just for spamming the login webpage with one more useless link [8o|]

I think it is cool that GN noticed the DB lag sooo fast and did something about it. Impressing. But EA should try another DB sofware really and runors claimed a long ago that they tried other DB software out then the Microsoft SQL.

Unai? Did you put a ticket and have you reactivated that ticket since GN told us to reactivate tickets after the merge problems was solved?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Unai

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    Unai? Did you put a ticket and have you reactivated that ticket since GN told us to reactivate tickets after the merge problems was solved?
    Well, I missed that thread, since I don't read forums that often...
    My ticket has always been in the Active Case status (or you mean that I should close this case and open a new one?)
    Thanks for the advice Vanaondo [:)]

Well you dont need to close it, just reply to it. It was hard to miss that message from GN as it was at the login page if I remember right. But its maybe best you open a complete new one to be sure really.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Unai

Thanks [:)]
    I already replied to my case indeed. Now I'll create a brand new case...
    bye [B]

Thread Information