Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Login trouble

shemra

Default Re: Login trouble

*nuzzles Nereya and starts loading WoW*

-Ilinga

Login page says :
    [22:48 CET] Unity is currently being restored and restarted to address an unexpected database Issue.

hmm they getting smarter .. at least we know something :)

Robert Quicksilver

From login page

[22:48 CET] Unity is currently being restored and restarted to address an unexpected database Issue.

*starts loading EQ2* :P

I take it as a good sign that they actualy have some monitoring about the current server status and also to react if something occurs.

I hope the database error is something fixable "intime" or , if a rollback occurs it is not that far from the last activity.

Jaelle_earth

I must admit i feel comfortably surprised the issue just occured ands not 5 minutes later GN reacted and broght the server down, now that is what i expect from a good customer support and i am pleased like hell :)

maybe we are on a way out of the deep we were experiencing the last couple of month...

only thing left for GN is to make the communication flow but a post at loginsite a couple of minutes after the issue occured is what i can live with for now.

Way to go GN, but this was a nice reaction we wait for it to remain this fast.

Kralle : You said : I take it as a good sign that they actualy have some monitoring about the current server status

Are you sure ?

Login page says :

-which means offline to me- :)

but it says also :

Shard Status -
    SHARD STATUS CURRENT POPULATION UNITY VERY HEALTHY LOW

who is monitoring who ? :P:P:P

Ahhh, 4th thread in this subject. When will the 5th come?
    *goes up one level, waits, counts and grins*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Quote Originally Posted by Xante
    Kralle : You said : I take it as a good sign that they actualy have some monitoring about the current server status

Are you sure ?

Login page says :

-which means offline to me- [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

but it says also :

Shard Status -
    SHARD STATUS CURRENT POPULATION UNITY VERY HEALTHY LOW

who is monitoring who ? [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Monitoring does means more than just a status output on a webpage, but anyway...I think you get my Point [<:o)]

Thread Information