Thread: Tolls has passed 11.9.2014

Default Tolls has passed 11.9.2014

I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't post this, part of me says don't do it but, another part says I should. If only this could be some sort of twisted practical joke and I see him again. I know MMO's are just a game but, once your in the people become family. The people you normally never meet or talk to face to face yet, you feel close to them. You spend a lot of time talking to each other in game and they become part of your family. I really hope the email I got today isn't true but I just don't know how to tell the difference. Today I received an E-Mail from Tolls: Guild Phoenix Fellowship's Father telling me that Tolls has passed away late Sunday night due to complications from his past surgury's. It's a very sad day today for me and he will be missed. God Bless him and his family.We will miss you.
    -Korchak Strongbone A.K.A from Tolls... Hard Kor

Default Re: Tolls has passed 11.9.2014

Oh no, I just saw him running around the past week. That is indeed sad and unexpected

I know how you feel Korchak, how it feels:-(

I experienced it too often:-(

So my deep condolences to all who are involved.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Our guild banded together yesterday and built Tolls a Memorial in Memorial island. First plot on the right by a river and a tree. When we got done we took a nice snap shot of everyone involved and anyone that knew him was welcomed to join. In a few weeks I am going to E-Mail it to his old E-Mail in hopes that his family will be checking on it and see it. I want to let them know that yes, he played this game but he also had alot of friends here that enjoyed his company. Hopefully seeing us and what we did for him will help in their loss.

It put a smile on my face when we were done, I was joking that "We'll that little S*** liked to craft now he has the first plot in Memorial Island, he should be proud of that". Amen

Blog Entries

He promised he would watch my ascension
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Just wanted to pass this last little bit of info to some people who are interested. I had a few conversations with Tolls father and I sent him the picture of us after completing the Memorial. I explained how it worked and that even though this is just a game that he had many people who thought of Tolls as their friend. Behind each character is a real person. He printed out the pictures I sent and he said that him and his wife were very happy that he had found such good friends in his game. He was very happy to speak to me about him and learn about his friends. It was a very nice closure for me and our guild. @shadowstryke, I'm sure he will watch you accend. :-)

Just now had the opportunity to go visit, very lovely. Right along the river too.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Words are never enough to express such a painful loss. The memorial is a lovely way for everyone to see a little bit more how special Tolls was. Condolences to all missing him.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. D:

Thread Information