Thread: Nature Tower, Banners and Techs

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Nature Tower, Banners and Techs

I think it would be nice to add the stuff (banner, techs...) at the Nature Tower to the new token system, so these things could be bought with the "Tokens of Gratitude". These things can't be purchased since a very long time...
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Nature Tower, Banners and Techs

I'd welcome the opportunity to be able to obtain the expert banner components and tier V banner techs, though I don't mind if they just add the old quests back for obtaining nature tokens. It adds a little diversity and content to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzael View Post
    I'd welcome the opportunity to be able to obtain the expert banner components and tier V banner techs, though I don't mind if they just add the old quests back for obtaining nature tokens. It adds a little diversity and content to the game.
    I second this, to me, WD kinda feels like...an extra bit of blighted lands with which you don't do a whole lot...heck even with RoP you no longer go there (or barely, I honestly can't remember)

Should have left Kaa down there. Spiral runs were always fun.

The old quests where a pain, only the critters of a certain level where counted (lvl 80? I think), changing those to kill 20 monsters of a certain kind, like the town marshall quests, shouldn't be too much work, all the mechanics are in game.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    The old quests where a pain, only the critters of a certain level where counted (lvl 80? I think), changing those to kill 20 monsters of a certain kind, like the town marshall quests, shouldn't be too much work, all the mechanics are in game.
    Doing Rook and Raven tier nature token quests required killing of level 80 mobs. It was easy to do, but some people insisted in staying in the Western Deadlands while they did the quests, which as any Istarian explorer will tell you was kinda silly because there are whole islands devoted to withered aegis of a much more appropriate level. When I used to do the nature token quests I'd be handing in 2 quests per 40 minutes, keeping in mind that whatever you killed for one quest also counted for the second.

I know the nature token quests are still working because when I came back to Istaria in the spring of this year I still had 2 of them in my quest log, and was able to progress/update them. Unfortunately Istaria's support team insisted on deleting these quests from my character despite them having zero impact on my character's well-being. To support the fact these quests still work we need only look to returning players who in the last few months have handed in their old nature token quests and traded the nature token rewards with me for items of a more intriguing purpose.

Thread Information