Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Character Redesign Token

Default Re: Character Redesign Token

Where do you go to buy these tokens? Its not showing up with the other services.

It should be the very last one on the servicee list o:

I don't see it.

Ohh it has disappeared, wonder why?

I think it might've been removed temporarily while the appearance bug is being checked. It should appear back in menu once everything checks out. Just wanted to reply to confirm you weren't blind.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Oh good, I knew I wasn't that crazy yet.

yays! thank for making this possible, and fixing that annoying creation window bug Cegaiel!

NiightshadeBeforeAfterEdit.jpg

above screen shots showing Niightshade`s before (light grey. blue spots, gold chest) and after (Dark grey, black spots, brown chest)

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I think it might've been removed temporarily while the appearance bug is being checked. It should appear back in menu once everything checks out. Just wanted to reply to confirm you weren't blind.
    is it called Merchandise token?

Also.. I hope it wont mess up my Friends list! THAT i dont want to have to redo!
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    is it called Merchandise token?

Also.. I hope it wont mess up my Friends list! THAT i dont want to have to redo!
    http://sta.sh/01cn2p1grjia

Friend list is a .def file (if I'm not mistaken) completely unrelated to your character's appearance. (in fact it's account related, not character related.)
    The ONLY thing this will change, is a bunch of files associated with your character in the database, and if you change the first name it will create a new UI set-up in your preferences folder, unless you simply copy over the old character preferences folder to the new one.

It works perfectly thank you very much.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

I tested it really quick yesterday morning by creating a new "test" dragon. Love the new colours! I am really thankful for the effort put by all the devs and people who worked on it.

Though I find the new black too dark; we lose details of the scales (especially muzzle) even in the broad daylight of the game even with the brightest highlighs. And I am on a laptop which screen is brighter than most PCs. The shade brighter is a tad too light so I would not use that either. Since the old black is not there anymore I would rather not make changes and ending up not be able to keep it... :/ The decals seem to not blend as well on scarlet and the new black too, but then again I looked through real quick so I might be mistaken.

Just giving a small quick review, it's no complaint at all. I hope it doesn't sound like it. Really I am glad to see the dedication put in this game with the ways you have.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

The old black should still be there, the colors were added with the old ones, all of the original colors remain available to use as well. o:

The old black is still there. I saw it while making changes to one of my dragons today.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Old black should be #2 and something like #11 in the list, the new black is something like #20 or #19. None of the old colors were replaced

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

O_o I'll look again when I am back home. Might have looked way too fast in my excitement haha, sorry about that!
    I can't wait to buy these little tokens. c:
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Thread Information