Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boredom reigns

Default Re: Boredom reigns

gaah this downtime is just being silly...I go get some sleep instead and hope they have the freakin servers up and running again tomorrow...

*kicks lil hamsters forward*
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Hmm.. I find myself lurking at various other MMO-sites, in the search of a trial version of course ;)

My main gripe is that no other game right now can provide what I like - or at least not as muchof it as Hz has..
    WoW is to cartoonish and too weird crafting-wise
    EQ2 is just plain weird crafting-wise, plus I, when I finally got around to EQ1, I hated it..

*wonders*.. nah, I should prolly stay here and hope for the best in the coming months..
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

Quote Originally Posted by Slate
    right ive had enough coffee for one night.. sloshing as i walk around the room.

Vana.. as i know you will read this and prolly moan while you do.

stop tryin to control everyones chat... and where they place it. Its all fun, we dont all fit in to that little box that you may like to try place everyone. Take a chill pill *wonders*

one thing for starting little babbles is that some people find 9 pages a bit daunting.. and that these are little one offs.
    I'm going to make some Cuban coffee as i think this will take some with Iz findin out the typo of 304min.
    Anyone else for a cuppa [C]

Thread Information