Thread: Connies all over Istaria

Default Connies all over Istaria

Hi everyone,

I haven't noticed that all connies (ok have tested only two) are out of business but those in Aughundell, Bristugo and New Trismus. When I greet one, he/she says:
    Greetings Pharaxes. I was once a consignment merchant. Times have become hard across Istaria, and many consignors have had to close shop because of that. I hear that the consignors in New Trismus, Aughundell and Bristugo are doing well, though. You may wish to visit one of them if you have goods to sell.

Unfortunately one cannot even trade anything with them anymore. When clicking Approve, nothing happens.

I wonder if that was intended?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Default Re: Connies all over Istaria

Yes, it was like that when I joined in, and I recall it was related to the majority of players focusing only on listings in NT, Brist, and Aug connies. Since the others were rarely (if ever) used, they were decommissioned.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

It depends which server board I think is which.

If I remember correctly, it's been like that for the five years I've been here. Cilok already stated the reason for it, though.

This is not a bug, but by design. In order to concentrate where players sold their goods we reduced the number of Consigners several years ago.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information