Thread: Just nosing about....

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Question Just nosing about....

Most of you probaly do not know who I am and that dosen't bother me. I have been away for quite some time and am pondering returning. So a few quick questions.
    What is the daily population like on Order now a days?
    Any of the elders still about? (Ya dorrin, i know you are out there somewhere!)
    Is there a maintained Wiki, or other source of info out there to get me caught up?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Just nosing about....

Usually I see about 15-25 people online on Order visibly at a time. RP is pretty quiet though, it's rare you find people around, but it's not impossible. Recently I've seen upwards of 40 people online, though.

My 'elders' are probably different than your version of elders, considering when I started playing so I'm not sure how exactly you're looking around for. ^^; I know Awdz still runs about every day.

The Wiki has been being updated lately by a few dedicated people and is pretty reliable, although some pages are outdated still - http://istaria.wikia.com/

Also I love your avatar. :P

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Lets just say I played on the Dawn server and helped build and defend the great Novo machines. Awdz is one I do rember, her and her tasty Klava! Thank you for the Wiki link.
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

Awdz, still does the daily klava runs on order, Dorrin is still around, somewhat. And welcome back. I don't feel so old anymore!

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

um... ok, let's try this again.

i'm still around, sortof. i've only logged in 4 or 5 times in the last year. not much time lately, and admittedly not as much enthusiasm for horizons these past few years.

*serves Tamaracaran a container full of klava presented with a towel a curtsy*
    Welcome home! :-)

welcome back Tama! *slurps in greeting* I don`t consider myself an elder, as I`ve only started playing in 2008. But a few elders do remain. Andaras/Tarrant, Awdz, Dorrin, and a few still log in

Welcome home Tam. Was great seeing you in-game yesterday. Hope this is the start of another long run of making Order a better place.

http://istariareference.com/
    This is another great source of information. I play Chaos so I'm sorry I cannot tell you the population of Order but, this information is very helpful just the same.
    They have revamped T1 and T2 and in the works of releasing a revamp of T3.
    -Korchak

I know we've never really met, heh, but I saw you the other day and blinked twice. Another oldie! I think there's RP, but it's just found in tight circles, circles that I haven't really broken into yet. I'm a little sad when wandering outside of NT, as it's rare I see anyone else.

Thread Information