Thread: still available for rare crafting

Default still available for rare crafting

just wanted to post a note here that i'm not in istaria hardly at all lately, but if i'm needed, send me a PM and i *should* get an email notification and can try to arrange a time to meet.

things i can make/techs i have:

xGenerate Health
    primal flash
    vital defiance
    eminence

i'm sure there's more i'm forgetting.

i'm NOT able to make primal vengeance scales (yep, the best one).

Default Re: still available for rare crafting

Dorrin, on Chaos I have an unscribed pv tech. Could probably find a way to get it to you, then you could make scales with all three. PM me, we can talk about setting up a trade.

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Thank you Dorrin, this is nice of you to suggest. (And thank you Guaran for willing to complete his collection haha) I might PM you about it eventually. May I ask what primal flash and generate health do? First time hearing about them.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Generate Health is a Heal over Time spell (like the dragon breezes, except stacks with them)

Primal Flash can be added to the spells - it adds a % chance on hit for the target to have -20 range to their spells.

Dorrin, I have the pv tech moved to order now.

i'm around this evening if you're available. if not, it might have to wait 'til the weekend.

what comps are required for eminence/pv? what does vital defiance do?

Vital Defiance has a 10% chance to land, against undead only.
    Once landed, the mob has a 25% chance to hit for 0. So Reklar can gold rage for 0 0 0. Works on Reklar, Elial, Valkor, other undead.

vital defiance, from the wikia page -

"An old tech for Dragon Chest Scales only, has a 10% chance of landing on the target, Undead and Withered Aegis only. Once on the target, the target has a 25% chance of hitting for 0 damage, for 30 seconds.

Vital Defiance works well again General Reklar Plaguebearer and his undead dragon and warrior guards, Valkor the Impaler and his guards, Elial, most mobs in Eastern Deadlands. It does not work on Son of Gigaroth or Daknor."

eminence requires 1 tomb scarab carapace and 1 tremendous loricatus beetle carapace (and 4 pale orbs).
    vengeance requires 1 diseased brownback fang and 1 corpse fly wing (and 4 pale orbs).
    defiance requires 1 brownback hunter fang and 1 tremendous ruxus skin (and 4 pale orbs).

i got the vengeance info from istariareference.com .. hopefully that's up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post
    Thank you Dorrin, this is nice of you to suggest. (And thank you Guaran for willing to complete his collection haha) I might PM you about it eventually. May I ask what primal flash and generate health do? First time hearing about them.
    Primal flash is a wonderful thing for primal dragon who like to do mage battles with mobs. Have had much fun in the past comp hunting on satyr islands back when there were comps on undead... That was with improved prime bolt teched with primal flash, primal damage and accuracy. Do keep another bolt around for dealing with non-casting mobs, primal flash is a bit situational useage.

@dorrin Good to see you around. I'll try to check if I ever managed to round up the comps for the spells for my alt I was wanting crafted. Maybe see you soon.

vengeance is mine!! :P

so .. yeah. thanks to guaran, i now also have primal vengeance to craft with.

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Thank you for the info Alisto and Dracaena.

And great to hear dorrin!
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Thread Information