Thread: Unable to log into Order server this afternoon after maintenance

Default Unable to log into Order server this afternoon after maintenance

I am unable to log into order server this afternoon from 1:30PM ESD to at least 2:30 PM ESD. Is anyone else having this trouble. I logged into order this morning after maintenance but have not been able to do so since about 1 PM EST. I either get to loading backpack or flying in the air with nothing. I have tried at least 5 times waiting a few minutes in between. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. -- Slimey on Order Shard

Default Re: Unable to log into Order server this afternoon after maintenance

Having same problem

Knossos

The database was a bit slower to get going this morning but everything should be working fine now.

Good news I can log on to Istaria now. Bad news is none of my buildings or vault are accessible now. Everything hangs when trying to access a building or vault. Getting better but still problems. Thanks -- Slimey

My play, with considerable persistence needed, has basically returned to normal.

Knossos

Logged in first time this morning, now it's the same as yesterday (Tuesday). How about giving us one day more of double xp for every day we can not log on?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Huh. So it wasn't just me.
    Maybe yesterday's maintenance has something to do with the desynchronization issues I've been having since then, too (loot sometimes taking a minute to reach inventory, loot windows occasionally taking a minute to show up, harvesting without system info messages and without the resource appearing in inventory but being there after a relog, vault seeming to get stuck loading but then the contents show up after some time and fiddling while the loading swirly remains in the corner, splitted items disappearing until after relog, etc.).
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

I think Order needs a restart or the hamsters need more coffee or something. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had to repeatedly go through this all day long. As examples, it took me fifteen minutes this morning and three rounds of the game "close and reopen the storage" to access a t2 hall. I had the same problem when trying to access my two houses and the pouches within them this evening. It is so badly delayed when moving items to and from storage and silos that you end up repeating it again only to find out you have taken more than you wanted or the item is already moved but is taking forever to move from inventory/cargo disk into storage.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Has there been any improvement or do the issues still persist?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Logging in is better but may take 2 or 3 times. Access to buildings is better off and on. Some times the lag can take 1 to 2 minutes to transfer something and the next time maybe 10 to 20 seconds. Still some small problems but not like Tuesday after maintenance. -- Slimey

I went to Werewolf Island a short while ago and it took 5-10 minutes for most of it to load. Initially there was just terrain and one of the big rocks that cover the top. After standing on the ground in the middle of the island for those 5-10 minutes, suddenly the rest of it (environment system stuff, mobs, rocks, pad, etc.) started dribbling in. There was loot lag for 3-5 minutes after that.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It was quite a bit easier today but it was hit and miss. Took me a few log in attempts a couple times, but nothing like Tues./Weds. tho.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Thread Information