Thread: Blight Delta 265

Default Blight Delta 265

Blight Delta 265 has been released from internal testing to head to Blight Testing Shard and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

• Two previously unreleased lair murals are now available: Obsidian Mirror (variants: normal, lunus, helian) and Drulkar's Icon.
    • Players may no longer have more than one quest from Steward Pratt active at a time. This was causing conflicts with his various quests. Included are the Town Marshall quests that he gives out.
    • The final quest for dragons coming from Skalkaar sends them to greet Steward Pratt instead of Milicent.
    • Fixed the missing water around the island of New Trismus
    • "Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse" will now progress properly when speaking to Resliak. The quest links have been updated, as well as a grammar error has been cleaned up.
    • "Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse 2" now has the proper final quest progress so that it will completed and clean itself up.
    • "The Ruined Homestead" quest links fixed.
    • Fixed the optimal skill requirement for Glass Vials in all tier of Antidote formula.
    • Updated the loot tables and drop-rates from monsters within the Rift
    • "Town Marshall: Color Blind" quest now correctly returns you to Marshall Fohadon, to complete, instead of Dezwar Gabbledock.
    • Trophy Hunter quests on New Trismus now require that you completed Jeremiah Trueheart's Request first.
    • Fixed spelling errors in some of Cellardus's quests.
    • Modified Tiny Grass Beetle spawns on Spirit Isle so they are no longer linked.
    • Updated the descriptions of Primal Retribution, Drulkar's Retribution and Vital Resistance
    • Determination's buff, Determined, now takes up a gift slot
    • "The Ruined Homestead 2" quest now starts with just Braekhis so that players may start it.
    • Quest experience and rewards for the tutorial quests on Spirit Island have been adjusted to fit better with the New Trismus changes.
    • A fourth Spirit Isle quest has been added to teach players a bit more about the game.
    • Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Defender of New Trismus has been modified to increase Ethereal Armor instead of Armor so that it may be applied to a wider range of equipment.
    • Ceremonial Tower Shield and Ceremonial Chest Scale are quest rewards and thus should be attuned.
    • Set up the Minor Anchor so that it properly spawns on New Trismus now.
    • The Rite of Passage's Bluish Stone has had its description updated to reflect that Kaa & Lem are no longer in the Western and Eastern Deadlands.
    • The Ceremonial Tower Shield and Ceremonial Scale now both come from the quest "Imperial Army: Protect Harro From A New Menace" quest. The "Imperial Army: Stop the Kwellen Raids" quest now properly sends you back to Burris at the end of the quest rather than completing after Daknor has been killed. This will also place players at the right location to get the next quest in the series.
      • Quests to change the old Ceremonial Tower Shield and old Ceremonial Scale have been removed. A script will be run to do the exchange instead for all characters.

• Moved the Assistant of Wit into Kion with the others for the Trials of the Gifted quest.
    • Fixed typo in the Defender of New Trismus augmentation.

Default Re: Blight Delta 265

Just a note about this... We believe this is the final update needed for our next major Content Update. So please help test and report any bugs you find here as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Daggle does not offer a master lairshaper quest regardless of which dragon crafting school you approach him in. He only offers the town marshal quests.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

There is still the problem with spinning towards a resource node when initially gathering, even if free movement is checked in the options.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Trading with another player now not showing no names at all (improvement!) but now shows "Unnamed Item" for all things traded *has no screenshot right now but can deliver one if needed*

And in player search the Regions are still not available. If you want to remove them, then the Regions should be removed from the window fully
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Symantec AV Has identified the jlauncher.exe as a Trojan.Gen.SMH?

Edit: Weird, I rescanned the file and its showing clean now. I did patch to blight just now. Before this, I was running last weeks Blight client.
    Last edited by Guaran; January 31st, 2015 at 12:24 PM.

funny. Symantec is the only virus scanner finding something:
    https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/2...is/1422710528/

So I would say.. false alarm.
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)

The four new murals are listed as <missing item> rather than their names.

Despite the missing names to them, they are awesome looking murals btw!

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

when I'm searching for something in my knowledge book, the search term stays in the field, but when I click onto it, it gets cleared

Cannot Rename a pet. Just bought the BlackWidow pet, tried to rename but got feedback message:
    [01/31/15 15:32:32] Inscription and custom name disabled because item is stackable.

That was the current blight client, but I was on Chaos.

Inscriptions on crafted items still not working. Tried a t5 spell, t5 scale, t5 blighted claw.

just updated to 386.91.0. Now whenever I start the game, it automatically crashes. It opens game window very shortly then the crash reporter appears (from where I let it send something)

Addition:
    Logging into Order -> Crash, Logging into Blight -> Crash, Creating new Character -> no Crash. So it must have something to do with prefs *scritches his head*

Addition 2:
    deleting my prefs folder lets me start Blight again. As I really don't want to delete my precious settings for hotkeys and all... I hope there will be some fix found.

Last addition:
    I filed a support ticket
    Last edited by Pharaxes; February 1st, 2015 at 05:23 PM.

Thread Information