Thread: Just Checking In

Blog Entries

Default Just Checking In

Hey all,
    So long, long ago--- I played a character named Ulharisk here (along with many others), and I left for a time, then came back to try again--- then left again-- and look who is back! xD

I swear this game is like a good bottle of wine, you keep coming back to it as it ages a bit more, because you know you'll still enjoy it, even after you had your fill for a time, haha.
    Now I haven't reactivated my sub /just/ yet, but I will be again soon enough. Just have to wait for some finical stuff to straighten up, but I have been sorta stalking the forms lately.

One-- I noticed a ton of stuff has changed since my days long ago, so I already know I'm gonna have to make a new hatchy and figure out what has happened.

I've also heard that New Trismus is gone-- or something has happened to it (Burnt down??). Kinda wondering what the story behind that is. xD Also nooo idea if I'll be going back to the Order server or going to hang on Chaos. I'm debating over this.

But yeah, hi. I'm back and glad to see things are still going strong (or at least hope they are!).

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Just Checking In

Welcome back to Istaria!

Ulharisk actually sounds pretty familiar to be honest, but I can't place it.... but Istaria's near impossible to leave for a lot of people it feels. They try and they just keep coming back. :P

Also about New Trismus, the Aegis pushed into the town and raided it and now it's on defense with makeshift barriers up against a new undead area outside of the town. It's not on the live shards just yet but it will be soon enough!

Thread Information