Thread: Replacement for triple vengeance teched scale?

Default Replacement for triple vengeance teched scale?

According to things I have read, a triple vengeance teched mithral-marble scale used to be the preferred scale for many and is no longer craft able in game. Is there an equivalent scale in the current game or even something better?

Thanks,
    Tanaros

Default Re: Replacement for triple vengeance teched scale?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaros View Post
    According to things I have read, a triple vengeance teched mithral-marble scale used to be the preferred scale for many and is no longer craft able in game. Is there an equivalent scale in the current game or even something better?

Thanks,
    Tanaros
    Triple veng is no longer possible no, but there are some people that can still make mith-marb scales with Primal veng, Vital def and Eminence, which arguably is just as good, you just gotta find the right people.

Also, with the new rift techs that have been added, you could make one that's nearly just as good, however, there are still some bugs that need to be pressed out with those.
    (the rift techs are basicly newer versions of vital def and primal veng, among some other ones)

Ceremonial chest scale is quite good.You can get it through a quest from. Uh, I think Imperial Outpost but I could be wrong >.> Something about a Kwellen threat.

A PV/Emi teched (which is still craftable on both servers) is also available.

those that still have the triple teched primal vengeance are very few and far between...

those that have one that is un-attuned are even rarer. i'm one of the lucky ones to score a triple PV, but i use it. what Meepsa said is true, get a single PV scale, with two others that compliment it.

Thread Information