Thread: Vault Upgrades [resolved]

Default Vault Upgrades [resolved]

My vault upgrades quest line seems to be broken, I don't seem to be able to advance it beyond Shareholder's Vault VIII.

The wiki says I just need to bring 2 gold to Elsa in Tazoon, which I have, but she won't have anything to do with me. I've spoken to the other vaultkeepers (in and out of Tazoon) but the information link in the text ("information on this new program" - speaking about the share owners scheme) just does not work.

I tried speaking to Anarie in case the new vault quests had replaced the old ones, but she says nothing to me about vault upgrades. I'm guessing because I've not finished the original quest line and don't have a level X vault yet.

Am I missing a level gate somewhere? I'm currently 50 Ranger and 83 Mason, or is my account bugged and I should send in a ticket to get it looked at?

Thank you
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Default Re: Vault Upgrades

These were changed in the content update that just went to live and no player has updated the wiki yet I would imagine. You don't need to speak with Elsa any longer, just speak with any vaultkeeper. You also must be level 85 in one school in order to get Vault 9.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon. So it is a level gate for me, but at least I'm not too far away from it
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

I have this issue as well, but on two characters that are currently only on Shareholder's Vault II. I approach any vaultkeeper and greet them, get the paragraph about inspecting my vault, then the next paragraph has the word "information" as a blue link but it does nothing. Another player seemed to get much different dialog and was able to upgrade their vault fine on a new character, so do I have to send a ticket in, then?

What I see (can't advance because of the broken "information" link): http://i.imgur.com/Y19ekPz.png

What the other player saw with a new character: http://i.imgur.com/bb9TEbZ.png
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

Can you verify that you are at least level 25 in either adv or crafting school and under Quest completed Tab, it shows Vault Upgrade II ?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I was just going to say the same thing, the character does not yet meet the level requirement.

Welp, that would be the issue then. Unfortunately, the game doesn't give any feedback for that, so when I came back to low-level characters I had not played in two years, I had forgotten that there were level requirements for the vault upgrades. Thank you for the information.
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

How are the level requirements for each quest, I'd like to update this in the istaria-lexica, in the deltas I can't find any information about this.

Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade I, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade II, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade III, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade IV, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade V, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VI, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VII, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VIII, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade IX, lvl req?
    Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade X, lvl req?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Starts at level 5, goes up by 10 levels. So, 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, ... to 95. Coin costs are 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 200k, 400k, 750k, 1250k, 2000k, and 3500k.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you, quests got updated on the Lexica.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information