Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 268/269 Discussion Thread

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Blight Delta 268 Discussion Thread

Didn't they always? o.o At least Volcano and Drulkar's Wrath always did since they're both epic spells. I don't have Hero's Resolve though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    I also notice hero's resolve, volcano, and drulkar's wraith share timers
    Its been like this for long time.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Can we make it so the new trinkets are craftable? perhaps a new style of school?
    I just don't see many being sold at 75s per T6. Their not that good to start with and certainly not worth 75s each in my opinion.
    (T5 are 50s each)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Can we make it so the new trinkets are craftable? perhaps a new style of school?
    I just don't see many being sold at 75s per T6. Their not that good to start with and certainly not worth 75s each in my opinion.
    (T5 are 50s each)
    Can't see that happening it is SUPPOSED to be a money sink, although I do agree 75s each is a little steep... perhaps 10 silver or really stretch it to 15?
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post
    Can't see that happening it is SUPPOSED to be a money sink, although I do agree 75s each is a little steep... perhaps 10 silver or really stretch it to 15?
    One difference to keep in mind is that we increased the duration of the effects. Alyssa's Energized State, for example, lasts for 30 minutes.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Karios the Trophy dealer in Kion is still skimming the profits on level 16-20 trophies. 1200(600)xp rewards, In the past it was 2000(1000).
    Not changed since last patch.
    Is this the new level? If it is can we know so we can update websites saying otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    One difference to keep in mind is that we increased the duration of the effects. Alyssa's Energized State, for example, lasts for 30 minutes.
    Problem here is, certain creature attacks post things like Holy Armament on you.. and overwrite the Bauble used. So, if someone could look into this issue.. be appreciated

Noticed on my dragon last night that bite and Drain Strike are on the same timer a bit, seems wierd to me not sure if that was intended. I know a lot of the breath got nerfed but why have the smaller hits on the same timer?
    -Kor

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Problem here is, certain creature attacks post things like Holy Armament on you.. and overwrite the Bauble used. So, if someone could look into this issue.. be appreciated

I think said effect comes from ceremonial shield and scale,not from mobs. its a buff not debuff.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

ceremonial shields and scale have nothing to do with it. just an FYI.. unless they have some hidden buffs. these have no tech kits on them. mobs do give buffs for some reason. when holy armament is used by a creature, it overwrites some of the baubles. when certain types conflict one will get removed. also the mobs in ED are using version VII and VIII which can be why the T6 Baubles are being overwritten

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    ceremonial shields and scale have nothing to do with it. just an FYI.. unless they have some hidden buffs. these have no tech kits on them. mobs do give buffs for some reason. when holy armament is used by a creature, it overwrites some of the baubles. when certain types conflict one will get removed. also the mobs in ED are using version VII and VIII which can be why the T6 Baubles are being overwritten
    No monsters use any abilities that give the holy armament buffs, nor are monsters able to use trinkets. The only two items in the game that give Holy Armament are the trinket and the Ceremonial Tower Shield. In addition, as of Delta 268 the only overwriting Holy Armament can do is for other versions of itself or if you have Brobbet's Hand of Justice active. Also, just to clarify, no monsters use the Ceremonial Shield either.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No monsters use any abilities that give the holy armament buffs, nor are monsters able to use trinkets. The only two items in the game that give Holy Armament are the trinket and the Ceremonial Tower Shield. In addition, as of Delta 268 the only overwriting Holy Armament can do is for other versions of itself or if you have Brobbet's Hand of Justice active. Also, just to clarify, no monsters use the Ceremonial Shield either.
    so then they are hidden effects as i mentioned above. but enraged VI is being overwritten (it states on the Bauble that it conflicts with Holy Armament. Thanks for clarifying the info.

But to know this before spending 75s per bauble, it's nice to know certain ones can't be used with ceremonial chest scale or shield

If you get a chance, updating the shield / scale info so people can see it, would be appreciated so they have knowledge of this
    Last edited by Malicore; March 6th, 2015 at 07:23 PM.

The Holy Armament conflicts with "Enraged" that is given by a trinket, not the Crystalshaper Augmentation.

Nor should it conflict with the Ceremonial items.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The Holy Armament conflicts with "Enraged" that is given by a trinket, not the Crystalshaper Augmentation.

Nor should it conflict with the Ceremonial items.
    this post is about the bauble trinkets one gives enraged. not mentioning the anything to do with crystalshaper items. but holy armament from scale/shield does kill the trinket bauble enraged effect (one purchased from npc for 75s)

I do understand that the post is about the trinkets, the one which gives Enraged. That's the one which conflicts as they both have the keyword trinket_damageadjustment on them. As does Holy Armament of Istara and Brobbet's Hand of Justice.

Neither conflicts with the Ceremonial Tower Shield, though. I literally just checked on our internal server to make sure before saying this. I have used the Trinket (the Holy Armament one) and have the shield equipped).

HolyArm.jpg

If you have found that the Ceremonial Shield is "killing" the trinket, please submit a support ticket or post here with directions so we can try to track down why.

Thanks

Further Dragon changes coming in the next patch:

• Breath of Flame Burst I is now just known as Breath of Flame Burst
    • Breaths of Acid, Lightning, Ice, and Flame Burst no longer share a timer
    • Shield of Gold is no longer tied to the Utility category
    • Tail Whip is no longer linked to the Multi category
    • Dragons now get Claw Strike every 10 levels, starting at level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I do understand that the post is about the trinkets, the one which gives Enraged. That's the one which conflicts as they both have the keyword trinket_damageadjustment on them. As does Holy Armament of Istara and Brobbet's Hand of Justice.

Neither conflicts with the Ceremonial Tower Shield, though. I literally just checked on our internal server to make sure before saying this. I have used the Trinket (the Holy Armament one) and have the shield equipped).

HolyArm.jpg

If you have found that the Ceremonial Shield is "killing" the trinket, please submit a support ticket or post here with directions so we can try to track down why.

Thanks
    But doesn't the Enraged trinkets affect outgoing damage?

Holy Armament effects affect incoming damage.

Sounds like the keyword conflicts might need some tweaking, so that those 2 do not conflict any longer. Especially since the trinkets are pretty expensive, should be less stacking conflicts. Buying 2 trinkets for 75s, and having one overwrite the other is no fun.

Getting holy armament and mystical ward procs from ceremonial shield has been one of the nicest things about it over the years. It's not listed in the description, but it's there.

Yes, Holy Armament is incoming, Enraged is outgoing. i just wanted someone to update the shield info to include the possibility of procs.. Thanks

Latest notes from Delta 269 which should hit Blight soon. http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...269-(Upcoming)

269 inc.:
    WOW- did you folks had any sleep in the last months?
    Thank you!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information