Thread: Titles

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Default Titles

I must not be the only one who finds the recent change to some titles... kind of disappointing?

I am talking about making some of them effective on only one mob/type of mob. The best example is my favourite Title ''The Shatterer'', only working on azulars now. We rarely ever fight these guys, so why? It took a while to get it too, like most of the Titles, but I was happy to have it since it was fitting my character. Now that it only works on one mob pretty much makes it useless so I never equip it anymore.

It's a small thing, I know, but I wanted to voice my disappointment. I don't see the point of this change, really.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Default Re: Titles

Velea, Blight Delta 268 thread: "Attack Modifiers have been removed from all titles for now until the proper tech can be made for them. This will allow players to still wear their titles and still attack."

Should be resolved next delta.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Ah, did not see that one, it's nice it will be resolved. Thanks Mach.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Wouldn't it be nice if when one earned a "TITLE" and you scribed it you would be given two things:
    1. An ability that would buff you, that would help defend against a type enemy.
    2. The star to wear with pride any "TITLE" earned for bragging rights.

You're buff would last 2hours and could be changed as you fought different types of mobs. We still have the TITLE location in our Equipment window and I think going in this direction would be a way to make everyone happy and still keep it fair.

-Kor

Something I'd like to point out, and it's quite a concern for me.

Where do we even -see- what it's effective against? I mean with most it's easy to see (skulk slayer, etc.), but really we'd need a "[mob type] only" marker on them as well. Vandus Militia is one that gives +damage, but I personally had no idea against what.

They've all had all the damage modifiers removed until they can be done properly.

I've just updated the Emblems page so you can see how they will be with Delta 268 (currently on blight server). As the page states, only emblems that give a bonus are listed.

There won't be any issues wearing your emblems and attacking mobs anymore.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Yes, I saw that mentioned in POST #2, however it made me a little nervous when I read "for now until the proper tech can be made for them."

So I was throwing in an idea that I thought of that would be nice in POST #4.

-Kor

Thread Information