Thread: Dragonheart 3

Default Dragonheart 3

Surprise. They made another Dragonheart. A friend asked me if I had heard of it tonight and I had not so I looked it up. Looks about as good as the second one from the trailer. Ben Kingsley as the voice of Drago.

They sure are not very imaginative with dragon names, though. Draco, Drake and now Drago.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3829170/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Default Re: Dragonheart 3

Very Very cool, I can't wait to see it.

Just a side note though, I think the Dragons is way over powered. HAHAHAAHA!

Neat! Would love to see a third one come out. The first two contributed (A LOT) to my childhood obsession with and current love of dragons.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

It depends which server board I think is which.

I love the CGI and anatomy of Drago and I do want to see the movie Loved the first one, second one was a little 'eh' though.

I'm the same way as mach - the first two really helped my love of dragons. ^^

I didn't realize it when I posted that last night but it looks like it was released direct to video and is available now. If it ever made it into a theater I never saw it advertised at all.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I don't think it ever made it to the theaters - I watched it for a time and it just released directly, no advertisements or anything. Which is kind of fishy but no one probably wanted to really showcase the 3rd movie to an old series, I guess.

Thread Information