Thread: old T6 dragon scales vs new T6 scales

Default old T6 dragon scales vs new T6 scales

First I want to say I really liked it that the old scales also got converted into new,melee type scales. Sadly I noticed that the converted ones,teched or not, dont have another tech slot. I was wondering if its even possible for old scales to get fully converted to have another tech kit/socket added (some could be saved by bone-lacing kit,NT kit,magus,sockets etc) ?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: old T6 dragon scales vs new T6 scales

I have old converted T6 scales and have had no problem adding a second tech to some of them (head and both forelegs are double-teched, waiting on Crest of Blackhammer price fix before I double-tech my wing scales). Can't say for back/tail/hindleg scales though as the 2nd techs I want on those are only applied at creation, so I've been farming pieces for creating those scales again.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Default Re: old T6 dragon scales vs new T6 scales

Hmm ill check it out then, last time I looked I couldn't add sockets/techs. thanks!

Edit: it did work...how to delete/close topic?
    Last edited by Tilithia; March 15th, 2015 at 04:31 PM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Thread Information