Thread: Relics of a Dead People quest causing loot window to not appear some of the time

Question Relics of a Dead People quest causing loot window to not appear some of the time

I have two characters on two clients that are on the Relics of a Dead People quest.
    I started a while before delta 268 and just got back to it recently.
    While killing sand crabs the loot window will not appear if there is a relic in it. I can tell since often the other character is able to loot the crab and gets all non-relic loot.
    There are no relic drops in the loot windows that do appear.

Is this a known bug of the quest or do i need to file a bug report?

Default Re: Relics of a Dead People quest causing loot window to not appear some of the time

Where are you killing the sand crabs? I'm wondering if this change in Delta 268 might be conflicting with your current quest. I'd hate to say to drop the quest and restart it to make sure (if you're far into the quest).

•Sand Crabs on the Island of Talinis no longer drop Relics when you aren't on the Relics quest.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Relics of a Dead People quest causing loot window to not appear some of the time

I dropped and re-got the quest quest for the character that had the least. It still will not show the loot window when a relic is in the loot. Hitting Loot all after hitting browse loot will loot non-relic components and then show empty loot window. After that point, for that monster, browse loot will open the empty loot window.
    I have gathered debug logs and will submit a ticket.

Sorry for the delayed acknowledgement. I was able to reproduce that and see whats going on. Devs are still investigating a bug with how this particular quest hands out the loot. Shouldn't be any problems with it working correctly on next delta.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information