Thread: Allow Drain Bolt XI and/or Drain Bolt X to be a daily quest or on a Town Marshall

Default Allow Drain Bolt XI and/or Drain Bolt X to be a daily quest or on a Town Marshall

I think Drain Bolt XI and/or Drain X Quests should be repeatable as a Daily Quest or available on a town Marshall so that the people who already got Drain Bolt XI or Drain Bolt X be able to redo it and able to tech their Drain Bolt XI or Drain Bolt X since they able to be teched now.

Default Re: Allow Drain Bolt XI and/or Drain Bolt X to be a daily quest or on a Town Marshall

I like this idea.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Allow Drain Bolt XI and/or Drain Bolt X to be a daily quest or on a Town Marshall

Is there any other draggable tech for dragon spells besides Mental Bane though? I know there's a (rather piddly) draggable flame spell tech for bipeds and a draggable tech for a healing spell. Both are in the t1 range. Haven't seen other draggable spell techs besides those three.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

You can apply the drag-to-apply spelltechs to scribed spells. Drag Mental Bane onto Drain Bolt X in the knowledgebook.

There aren't any other techs that we could drag to drain bolt beside mental bane atm so idea is pretty pointless..Shall some new techs come out,then yes,its a good idea.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Yes I know that, my question was are there other drag-to-apply spell techs even out there for dragons to make a daily quest worth doing since the only one I'm aware of can be applied to an already scribed spell.

There are only the 3 you mentioned.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Heh, must have posted just seconds after you did because I never saw your post until I had already posted ^^'

Oh, didn't realize you can drag that to an already scribed spell. Interesting.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Yep as long as a tech slot is open, it works.

Thread Information